5~awkward

Today me, Jake, and some of the team10 are going to go to the pool. But what was going to be awkward is that Emilio is going. We haven't spoken since last night. I still couldn't believe what he did! It was unexpected. I went to my drawer (yes I do have a small one there) and take out my swimsuit and go to the bathroom upstairs and change. I put my regular clothes over my swimsuit. I walk downstairs and yelled at team10 if they're ready. Tessa, Emilio, Jake, and me are ready. Ivan takes forever it's so annoying. I start pounding on the bathroom door yelling his name.
"IVAN!!" I scream.
"WHAT!!" He screamed back.
"HURRY UP!!" I said pounding again.
"OK HOLD ON!!" He said.

2 minutes of waiting.....
He finally came out of the bathroom. Everyone was already in the car. I waited for Ivan this whole entire time.
"What?" He asked.
I ignored him and grabbed him by his arm and took him to the car. We walked to the car opened the door and got in we sat and left the house. Me and Ivan talked this whole car ride. We kept on talking and dying of laughter. But Emilio seemed a little jealous.

At the pool......
When we got there Ivan out of nowhere popped out and jumped in the pool. I started laughing. I took of my clothes to reveal my black swimsuit. Emilio kept on staring but I ignored him. I went jump into the pool and it was so cold. But after a while it got warmer. Ivan and me played with each other I haven't talked to Emilio this entire day. It was really weird tho.

At home.....
We got home and we were just there on the couch watching tv with Ivan's arms around me. I didn't care because he's really caring and sweet I loved it. Few hours passed and almost everyone went to sleep. Me, Ivan, Emilio, and Jake were still watching tv. But then Emilio pulled me out again and went outside to talk or something I was really worried for what happened yesterday at night.
"Jai?!" Emilio said.
"Yes?" I said.
"Lo que paso Ayer lo siento mucho eso lo nice porque me gustas mucho" he said (what happened yesterday I am really sorry but I did it because I have feelings for you)
"Oh..umm..I don't know what to say...no se que decir" I said shocked.
"Si" Emilio said. (Yes)

Bedtime...
I agreed with Ivan that I was going to stay awake really late with him watching some Netflix on the tv. Emilio was asleep I still can't believe that he kissed me and later told me he has feelings for me. I was just laying around with Ivan until I fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed!! See yah!!