3-meeting them

Jai's pov
So right now we just parked in the front. But can we take a moment? LIKE LOOK AT THIS HOUSE ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I was so happy to be here. Can't wait to meet them all finally. I have met Tessa already but I'm going to live with her! We can be best frien- only if she likes me tho.
We went in and Jake called everyone to come to the living room.
"Yes jake?" They all asked
"This is my sister jai" Jake said. "Guys jai, jai guys".
"Umm..hi jai" said nick.
"Hey" Tessa said.
"Hello" said Tristan.
"Sup" said Chad
"Wasssupp!?" Said the Martinez twins.
"OMG!" I screamed. "No lo puedo creer! Es Emilio y Ivan!" (Omg I can't believe this! It's Emilio and Ivan!!!!)
"Umm...jai.." Jake said.
"Jake before you ask I learned Spanish when I visited Spain about 9 years ago. And yes I was only 8."
"Ok jai" said Jake.

At night....
"Ivan!" I heard a voice said. I woke up to see Emilio waking Ivan up with the camera on. I guess they are doing to do a...4am! Video? They are so funny. Ivan and Emilio are going upstairs. I can hear them they're to loud. Hahahahaha.
I stand up and go up to them.
"Que hacen?" I said. "Son las 4 de la mañana! Estan locos?" (What are you doing? It's 4am are you crazy?)
"No we're not crazy" said Emilio with his adorable Spanish accent.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
"We are going to go to Jake Paul's room. Wanna join?" Asked Ivan.
"Hahaha sure." I said
After a while of having fun at jake's room we went back downstairs because we got really tired after that craziness. I had my bed next to the martinez twins' bed. We got to bed and fell asleep. "Buenas noches princesa" (night princess) was all I heard..........

Hope u enjoyed who do you think was the person who said the Beautiful words to jai? See ya guys soon!😝😚