7~welcome home??

5 days later....
So today Emilio and Ivan are coming back and we'll I'm excited I haven't seen them in so long. Right now me, Jake, Tessa, Tristan, and jc are going to the beach. The Martinez twins will join the beach later on. But also today I'm gonna visit Logan to check what's he doing right now.

At Logan's...
I just got to Logan's and I saw that he was going to film a YouTube video with Danielle a.k.a cash me ousside girl. Supposedly they are going to cook something but tbh Logan's not a good cooker. When Danielle got here the vid started. They first went to the store and bought Oreos. Then came back home and did the rest when the video was over I said my goodbye to all ppl who where there and went back to jakes.

At jakes...

In the house I was shocked that I just dropped to the floor. It was Ivan and Emilio standing there. I got up and went up to them and hugged them. But something told me that they weren't to happy to see us or me😔
"What's wrong?" I asked.
No answer what is wrong with them? I got real mad and just went up to jakes room. Jake followed me up and he went right in I locked the door and he started talking to me.
"What's wrong jai?" He asked.
"Why do you care?" I said.
"Jai I'm your Brother!" He said.
"So" I said.
"So tell me what's wrong!" He kinda yelled.
"I really don't know, Jake the twins don't look very happy to see me! And last week they were all like "oh I'm gonna miss you" and now they don't even care!" I screamed.
"You wanna know why?" He asked.
What is he talking about? I want to know what? I'm so lost.....
"Know what?" I asked.
"They are mad at you!" He screamed.
"Mad at me why didn't do anything to them at all!" I said.
Jake took out his phone and went to my Instagram account and showed me a picture of me and my boy best friend Caleb.

"Omg that's just me and Caleb, Jake!! You know him u met him" I yelled.
"I know and I like him but the Martinez don't like him at all." He said.
"YEAH BUT THEY HAVENT EVEN MET HIM AT ALL!!" I yelled even louder.
Jake left the room and went back to the living room. I just sat in his bed mad.

Jake's pov
I just left the room I didn't want to fight anymore. I went back downstairs to the living room and saw everyone there talking quietly. The Martinez were just talking to nick and Tessa. I went over to them.
"Hi Jake" Tessa said.
"Hi Tessa" I said.
"Is she mad?" She asked.
"Very!" I said.
"Oh!" She sighed.
We where still going to the pool because why not. Jai hasn't come out the room for about 2 hours I went upstairs and opened the door jai wasn't there I was really worried. But I did see her clothes on the floor so I was guessing that she went to the beach or pool either one. But what was on my head was how did she get her swimsuit in the first place? I grabbed my swim shorts and went downstairs to call the others to see if they are ready. They all asked me where jai was I just said she's not in the bedroom anymore so she's either at the pools or a the beach. When they got out and they were ready I drove to the beach and we got out walked to the shore and saw jai with Caleb.

Emilio's pov
When we got to the beach we walked to the water and from that moment my heart dropped because I saw jai with Caleb and they were KISSING!! I wanted to leave I got very angry I didn't know what to do anymore.

Ivan's povWe walked to the water I looked over to Emilio and he looked sad I wondered why he was looking over to something I called his name once or twice but he gave no answer I look over to what he was looking at and just saw jai with Caleb and ...

Ivan's pov
We walked to the water I looked over to Emilio and he looked sad I wondered why he was looking over to something I called his name once or twice but he gave no answer I look over to what he was looking at and just saw jai with Caleb and they were both kissing each other I was also sad. But I didn't know that Emilio liked her or something like that.

Jai's pov
I escaped from jake's room and left to the beach to meet up with Caleb . Me and Caleb were a thing long time ago but broke up because Caleb moved but came back but we weren't a thing from now on. I went over to the beach and saw that he did something beautiful for me. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He swing me around and we stopped for a second and kissed. It was really sweet liked it a lot it was really passionate.

Did u guys like it? Hope u did I'll post more soon bye!!💕♥️✌🏻️😝