4~Emilio

Jai's pov
Today I didn't feel like doing anything, but Jake said he was going to prank someone. He said he was going to sell someone's house. He didn't tell me who I have seen him prank others by selling their house. Like Ellen, the kardashians, and others. But I wonder who he Is going to sell now.

3 hours later.....
It was currently 6pm and Jake was leaving at 8pm so I have to get ready. I kept on asking who's house he's gonna sell. Until he told me. But he told me not to tell the Martinez twins. We r going to sell DONALD TRUMPS HOUSE. I'm so pumped for this. When we got there I wanted to go with Jake because it was my first time ever. We went and the Martinez looked worried. I think Jake told them.

At home.....
"So I hope you enjoyed today's vlogg and if you did make sure to hit that thumbs up, cause it's every day bruhh!!" I heard Jake say.
"Jai? Can I ask you something?" Emilio asked.
"Sure what is it?" I asked.
"Umm..did you hear someone say buenas noches princesa last night?" Emilio asked.
"Oh yes. I did!" I said
"Well....that was me.................just so you know" Emilio said very shy.
"Why did u say that?" I asked.
"Mmmm.......because" Emilio said.
"Tell me it's ok don't be shy" I told him.
"Can we talk in private?" Emilio asked.
"Umm...ok!" I said. "Jake I'm gonna go talk with Emilio ok?"
"Ok" Jake said.

Outside...
"So why did y-" was all I could say because..................

So guys what do you think happened? Why couldn't she finish her sentence? Comment what you think happened! See you next time!😚😚😚😚