8~Dont talk to me!

Emilio's pov
I just woke up and well let's just say I'm not in a good mood right now. I'm still so disappointed on what happened yesterday at the beach. Jai didn't come back since last night..I wonder where she is. I went to talk to Jake and tell him if he has seen jai. "Jake! Have you seen jai?" I asked. "No I haven't...no one has seen her since last night at the be-" Jake was cut off when jai came in thru the door....WITH THE GUY SHE KISSED?! I was really angry when I saw him I was just going to go up to them and yell, But I was stopped by Tessa. "Hey guys!" Jai said. "Hi?" Nick said confused. "Can you tell me where you were at yesterday?" Jake asked. "Oh......yes I was at caleb's place" jai explained. "BUENO YO N-" (well I d-) Ivan couldn't finish his sentence. he was cut off by Jake. "Ivan calm down" Jake whispered at Ivan. It looked as if everyone was mad at jai because of some reason I only know that me and Ivan are mad because of Caleb.

The next morning
Jai's pov

I woke up and I really don't want to talk to anyone. Yesterday Jake and Ivan yelled at me so I ignored and went to bed so I don't want to know what's gonna happen today. If only I could get my own house. I wondered. At that point I really wanted to move back in with Logan. I miss him.

Hope u enjoyed😘sorry for not posting in a long time😩