Chapter 1 - new start

* Edited 9th of January 2016*

Running,she didn't notice the cuts and bruises that she had gotten from the branches holding her back.As fear took over her forcing her to run faster then her legs could take her. She knew she shouldn't of ran but nothing could ever remove that sight from her mind.

* few months earlier *

Staring out the tinted window star held back homesick tears her headache growing as her mind went into overdrive thinking of different ways this move could turn out.The chance she could make new friends meet a guy even appealed to her but she was always one for thinking negatively and the thought of her ending up alone again pushed her to the nervous wreak she was becoming.

Tightening her grip on the phone in her hand her leg started shaking, not enough to be seen but it could be felt, as her eyes drilled holes into the sign that now stood out from the view ' Welcome to Howling bury ' and with a sigh she skipped on to the next song on her phone her thoughts invading her once more before being kicked out by the sound of black veil brides .welcome home star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !! new story I wrote this for my assessment in english it isnt word for word since my assessment is still at school as we have another lesson to finish but it is silimiar same plot characters events except its now a story instead of a short creative writing piece to be graded. i know my updating isnt the best but bear with me lifes rough so yeah enjoy vote comment <3