chapter 4- Partner

Staring off I zoned out of the conversation the adults were having my eyes landing on a boy who looked to be about 10 kicking a football by himself.

" Thats Jamie my youngest son you should go say hi " Sarah said as she placed her hand on my shoulder bring me out of my trance I simply nodded and made my way over not bothering to shut the black metal gate behind me. Getting closer I noticed how sad and bored the boy looked but then again i would be the same if i had no one else to play with.

"Hey I'm Star your new neighbour "

" Hi, I'm Jamie. My mums around here somewhere" 

"Yeah shes at my house, Mind if i join you in a game ? " I asked him hopefully it was no lie that i loved football ( soccer ) i was what you would call a tom boy yet i was quite the girly girl fashion was my passion makeup was my speciality and flirting was my language yet sports was my game and sportsmanship was my law.  

" really you want to play with me ? " He looked at me with hopeful eyes and a undeniablely cute smile 

" Yeah, why wouldn't I ? " i asked puzzled hadnt anybody ever played with this kid ?

" Its just my brothers are rather to busy or play to rough of games for me " i couldnt help but aw inside at him as he spoke while looking at his feet shyly. 

" Well i guess you found yourself a partner " i winked at him as i stole the ball from his feet already dribbling down the pitch laughing as i heard his feet hit the ground running after me he to plastering a smile.