Chapter 3 - Sarah & Billy

first time doing a pov for this story so comment if you like it or prefer the other way also this is the longest chapter i have ever done even with my other story so enjoy ! vote comment and continue being awesome ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Stars pov * 

Finding my mind drift of to the boy once more i was happy when the doorbell blasted through the house removing the boy from my mind..for now. I let my feet guide me towards the heavy looking door to find on the other side a couple who looked in their late twenties early thirties with calming smiles on their faces the man had black short hair and green eyes one of which felt like they could see into your soul and the woman had long curly dark brow hair her eyes of a blue nature and her smile warm. 

" Hello lovely my names Sarah and this is my husband Billy we thought we would introduce ourselves to our new neighbours" The wom- i mean Sarah said her voice one of angel resemblance 

" Its nice to meet you I'm Star my mum Lily is around here somewhere" I smiled as i shook their hands leading them indoors to the kitchen where my mum was.

" Mum this is Sarah and Billy our neighbours " 

" Hi my names Lily its nice to meet you both " she said standing up and dusting of herself as she was knelt down putting away some plates before. 

Just then my phone started blasting my ring tone i blushed.

S.O.S shes in disguise S.O.S shes in disguise there's a she wolf in disguise coming out, coming out, coming out. A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me. Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy. The moonm's awake now with eyes wide open my body's craving so feed the hungry I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it '  

" Hello "

" Hey star !  i miss you so much you wouldn't believe how boring it is back here without you" my best friend rose voice filled my ears as she rambled on god i missed her. 

" Rose your rambling hahaa i miss you to but i got to go we have guests but i'll call you later and we can catch up "

" aw sure i'll be waiting see ya "

" bye "

Hanging up i put my phone back in my pocket and looked up to see my mum, Sarah and Billy outside in the back garden so i made my way over stepping round boxes and over bits left on the floor more work to be done for me later. Sliding the glass door a fresh breeze met me it wasn't to cold either just the right kind it made the heat bare able and relaxing I cant wait to get a tan since i lived in a cold place before this i was the colour of snow no joking ! i had always envied girls with tans and not the fake ones that look orange the natural glowing kind that seemed to radiant beauty.