Chapter 2 - Don't stare

Edited- 9th January 2016

Once they arrived and everything from the car and van was set up into there new home Star made a bee line for her room. Tossing the bag she was carrying onto the bed she let her grey eyes scan over the room.Straightaway she knew it would need re-decorating, not that she disliked it as such but the bright pink walls and stale white window ledges made her feel less like her.less like she belonged.

After unpacking almost everything a few voices outside had caught her attention and her legs dragged her to the window only to look out at a field infront of a line of tall oak trees, a forest, that looked like it went on for miles. Her eyes did a double take of the field and just what every teenage girl could want to see right out her window there stood 4 guys 2 of which were shirtless.Being her normal self Star would be drooling and unsuccessfully be trying to hide her self blushing. But her eyes wouldn't and couldn't tear themselves away from one guy in particular his long-ish hair,that with one flick could melt a girl, called out for her hands to run through it and although a shirt covered his body it wasnt hard for his built shape and abs to be seen.

Realising she had been staring out of her window at this boy for to long she took a step back much to her hearts dismay and pulled the curtains shut. Once she had regained her breathing pattern back to normal and her blush left her face she made her way downstaires to see what she could help with trying to distract herself from what was right outside her window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short i know but its 11:50 pm and i didnt sleep last night... -_- if i cant sleep then i will rather start writing the net chapter or i will update again. might even get up early for you lot :)