Chapter 6- Haterz gotta hate

Waking to the smell of bacon I reluctently climbed out of my warm bed and opened my curtains only to have my eyes scorched by the sun. Hissing like a vampire i shut them again quickly and placing my slippers on my feet made my way downstaires.

If you hadnt already noticed I am NOT a morning person why get up and do stuff that takes effort when you could have another couple hours of sleep ? yeah..exactly.

Waiting at the dining room tabel I rested my head on my arms and started to slowly fall back asleep but of course the world hates me and my mum had to walk in right now and ruin it all.

Not in the mood to talk like every other morning I simply just ate my breakfast as my mum sat oppsite me reading the paper. you'd think there would be a awkward silnce right ? well thats where you're wrong me and my mum despite our opposites understand each other and we enjoy a quiet breakfast whcih always my mum a relaxing start to her day and me time to wake up fully.

When i had finished my breakfast i hurried to wash my plate so i could go get changed I had convinced my mum into letting me do some gardening as I have always wanted my own rose garden and mum isnt it that so the garden is all mine. After washing my face and changing into approiate clothes I found all the gardening tools i bought with us and set out to start on my what would soon be beautiful garden.

- one hour later -( comment if you read that in the way the guy does on spongebob because i did hehe )

Pouring some lemonade into my glass i sat down on our back porch and wiped the sweat from my forehead before taking a sip. So far I had got ridden of all the weeds and found the right spot along with hunting out some plantpots from the shed that was already here. Taking in the view i enjoyed my peaceful rest the reason being mum had drove down to the town to get shopping manly food and things we needed around the house. Taking one last sip of my drink I got up again and set to work tidying everything away under the beaming sun.

By the time mum had come home I had the song she looks so perfect blaring from my phones speakers and was singing along as i hoovered the living room.

" she looks so perfect standing there in my american apparel underwear and i know now, that im so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art i've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and i know now that im so down. Hey hey ! hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey lets get out lets get out "

My music suddenly turning off I looked over at the speakers to find my mum with her shopping bags looking at me with a raised eyeborw I simply shrugged and grabbed my phone and the speaker before rushing upstaires but not before shouting over my shoulder to her.

" 5SOS rock haterz gotta hate because were too fabulous for you " and with that said I shut my door and began searching for a outfit for tonights dinner with the Humbletons aka Billy and Sarah and there sons surprisingly enough no girls from my old town there wasnt one family without a daughter and a son no matter how many kids they had always at least one girl strange i know right.