Chapter three: Home (had to edit. Nothing new)

Ryan slowly woke up. He didn't recognize where he was but he didn't care. It had happened once before. Ryan sat up. He stared over the edge of the bed with wide eyes before finally hopping off. He waddled out the room, pulling a pillow behind him. Ryan sucked on his thumb as he slowly made his way downstairs of the strange house.

"Ryan." The little child gasped, running to his friend.

"Boogey, you wook... weird." The child giggled.

"Yes little one. We have to talk about something."

"What boogie?"

The demon gently lifted Ryan into his arms, carrying him to a large kitchen. "Here I'm not boogey. I am Kuza to the others and Mike to you." Ryan nodded, smiling as Kuza took his pillow.

"Where are we?"

"A special place. My home."

"Why Mikey?"

"You're safe here. Don't you want to live with me?" He asked as he made Ryan a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He cut the crust off before handing it to Ryan.

"Orange jelly!" Ryan cried, quickly eating.

"I'm also going to give you a gift. It's very special and you have to keep it safe okay?"

"Okay Mikey! What is it?" Kuza gently cupped Ryan's cheek, sadness in his red eyes.

"I'm sorry but it's not a very exciting."

"Mikey... I don't want it." Ryan whimpered. "No gift!"

"I have to. I'm so sorry. So sorry Ryan. You're my favorite sweetie. My favorite little human." The demon murmured, gently kissing his forehead. Ryan frowned as he watched the demon. He felt fear rise in him as he watched him pull out a needle and black thread. "Chris, Ricky. Come help." Kuza whispered.

Ryan let out a loud shriek as he was suddenly lifted and carried into the living room. He fought against the two men holding his arms. They held Ryan to the floor, the small human looking up at them in fear. He fought harder as he watched Kuza walk towards him.

"Don't fight Ryan. You have to accept this or... Something really bad happens." Kuza murmured as he bit into his finger. He coated the thread in the black blood, kneeling next to Ryan's head. "Keep your mouth shut or you'll hurt yourself. When I'm done you'll change. For the better I hope." Kuza murmured, glancing at Ricky.

The small demon still had his blue eyes. Blue blind eyes. His skin scarred from a failed breed attempt. Ricky's body had rejected the demon blood. Kuza hoped Ryan wasn't like him. Breeds were beautiful. Even angels loved breeds. Kuza held Ryan's mouth closed as he slowly started to sew his lips shut.