Chapter 3

You and Lena sat next to each other in the small dropship. Lena sat very close to you, to the point where you and her were touching shoulders but you didn't mind, in fact you thought it was very nice to have someone who actually cared for you a lot. The dropship began to gain altitude slowly. "How longs the flight?" You asked to Lena.

"About... 2 hours?" Lena said also unsure, taking an estimate. After about 30 minutes of you and Lena talking to each other it became silent once more. 

"Hey Y/N, is it alright if I could maybe nap on your shoulder?" Lena asked with a faint blush splashed across her face.

You giggled. "Sure Lena, go ahead." You said back. Lena positioned herself so she could comfortably place her head on your shoulder. Lena's short brown hair slightly brushed up against your chin. Lena's hair had a nice scent that smelt of some sort of floral fragrance. It was nice.

Overwatch HQ, 3:54 PM

The dropship landed in front of a quite large building. You had no idea where the actual location was. You nudged Lena slightly and she woke up quickly. You and Lena walked off the dropship. You followed Lena as she walked inside the building.

The building was quiet, you kept following Lena until you made your way to a laboratory. Inside was...... A huge gorilla? You decided not to question it as you didn't want to be rude.  

"Ohhhh Winston!" Lena called as she walked through the doorway into the laboratory. "Lena, welcome back! And who is thi-" "This is Y/N!" Lena cut Winston off mid-sentence. "Nice to meet you Winston." You said, shaking his hand.

"And its good to meet you too Y/N." Winston greeted. "So, how did you two meet?" Winston began the conversation. "Well, uhhh... Its a long story." You were hesitant on exposing yourself as a Talon agent, although you were no longer working for them.  

"Uhh... Well Winston, I think Y/N here deserves a shot at Overwatch!" Lena quickly changed the subject. You gave her a wink, signaling a thank you her way.

"Well, I guess we could see how experienced he/she is." Winston said.

You were now in the training area with Lena and Winston. You were given Pulse rifle, not a gun you used all the time, but you were accustom to any weapon. You easily took down ten targets in less than 5 seconds. "Great shooting Y/N!" You heard Lena cheer from behind you. You looked back and smiled "Was that good?" You asked, slightly sarcastic. "Y/N, that shooting was outstanding." Winston said.

"So....?" Lena said in a cheery tone to Winston. "Well I think Y/N will be getting well acquainted with his new teammates." Winston said with confidence. You shook Winston's hand. 

"So from now on Y/N, consider yourself an Overwatch agent." Winston said with a smile.

(A/N: Sorry everyone! This story has been well overdue but I've been so busy with school, my social life and of course my lovely girlfriend. I hope to get back to writing very soon but for now unfortunately the story may come along very slow.)