Chapter Six-

Chapter Six-

    I’m dressed up and ready to go. Juno opens her brief case and takes a dagger and a pistol. I take an array of throwing knives and strap a black vest onto my black leather jacket. Mitsuko wears brass knuckles and wields a katana. The blade nice and sharp like a razor and the handle coated in a black bandage like material. She puts it in her belt.

    “I’m just confused on why we have to go now..” I say.

Juno sighs, “All we need to do is grab information and jump back before they can notice us. Gorilla tactic sort of… Just get information on what their plan is.” She puts her fiery red hair into a high ponytail and pulls her pants up again.

    “Juno’s correct. If we can find what they’ll be doing for the next couple days then we can find the right time to attack and if that means right now. Then it may mean right now. The sooner the better. Because Gina never said that if we fail also then we’ll be killed. Not only you, we’re doing this to probably save our lives as well.” Mitsuko says.

    “I guess your right.” I reply.

    “No.. we are right.” Juno smirks and sasses back, “Then we can come back here, and get a good night sleep.”

~***~

    We climb onto a tree and step on top of the roof. The surface beneath us feels like it can crumble out in any moment so we stay very cautious to make sure we don’t irritate the roof anymore. Juno points out to a woman, in her early thirties. Noriko Jiang…We climb through the window and slowly sneak into the closet where we can hear what she says. It’s cramped in here and the walls are crumbling. I can see the foundation of the house very clearly and it seems as though the house was abandoned years ago. To be honest, it may be worse than Mitsuko’s. The carpet is crusty and has blotches of blood spread through it. The walls are covered in what looks to be residue of cigarette smoke and marks the walls a cloudy yellow color. It reeks of weed and smells like mold. I can faintly hear Noriko,

        “Did you find her whereabouts.” She asks another member.

A teen boy replies, “Nope. Kitano probably killed her already in the hospital.

    You should probably stop worrying about her…”

    “Bullshit. And do you wanna know how I know that’s bullshit. Because I found Kitano’s body in the damn fucking hospital after she never responded to my fifteen fucking calls!” She yells and slams her hand on a wooden table.    

    “Well maim… With all do respect. Why are you still after her. She probably doesn’t even remember you.”

    “Because, Gina probably told that slut bag about me all over again, sent her on another mission. And that fucking mission may be me. So I would like you to know why I’m after her, mkay? Mkay… I’m after her because of her damn husband. Him. FUCKING HIM. Me and him were having an affair.”

My mouth drops open.

    “Oh fuck.” Juno whispers.