Example

Jessie glared at herself in the mirror. Even though it had been almost a year since Reuben's death, and Petra's memory loss, she couldn't stop laying herself for all of it. Her hand suddenly moved by itself, throwing itself into the glass mirror. All of Jesse's friends ran into the room, to see shards of glass flying across the room.

Olivia slowly made her way to her best friend, "Hey, Jess-" Before she could finish, the spoken girl gasped, and bolted out of the room, Petra following soon after.

Jessie let out a well needed scream, before looking into the river in front of her.

"Why?"

She closed her eyes, wanting the terrible images to away. "Jesse." A hand was placed on Jesse's shoulder, causing her to jump about five feet into the air. Spinning around, Jesse was face to face with a worried Petra. "Jesse, what's wrong?" The auburn haired girl questioned again. Jessie couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I can't stop! I can't stop thinking about it! When you lost your memory, Reuben dying, Cassie possibly dead! And it's all because of me!" Petra listened to the girls rants. She wanted to know, and now she did.

Petra's eyes welled up with tears, something unusual. "Jesse..." Petra threw her arms around the emerald eyed girl. "That, none of that was your fault. I'm better now. Cassie, she was probably helped by Stacy, Stampy or Dan, and Reuben. He wouldn't want you sad. He helped save the world. We'd all be dead if it weren't for him." Jesse took a second to let the words Petra told her sink in. "Listen Jesse, it's okay to mourn. But it's been a year. Take your mind off it for a while."

Jesse looked away. "How? I-I can't" Petra smiled as she tucked a strand of Jesse's Raven hair behind her ear.

"Here's an example." Jesse's eyes widened as Petra leaned forward, kissing her. Jesse grinned, sinking deeper into the kiss.

Meanwhile, Lukas had a camera and was taking pictures to post to Facebook