Ender Pearls

"Umm, Petra? Help please?" Jesse's voice rang out, she was somehow stuck on top of the temple. The Order was hanging up Christmas lights, and Jesse was supposed to put them on the top of the temple. (How, idek) Axel helped her up, but due to him not being able to pay attention to things for more than five minutes, he wandered off, leaving Jesse stuck. Everyone except for Petra left, to get more decorations.

"What did you do now?" An annoyed voice called back from inside the temple.

Jesse just laughed awkwardly. "Well, you kinda need to see." The brown eyed girl groaned, and set down the wreath she was putting up. Walking out, she could only gape at the girl.

"How, did you manage to do that?"

"Axel left me up here."

Petra rolled her eyes, running inside, she grabbed an Ender Pearl, wanting to hurry up. She tossed it up, landing. She grabbed Jesse's wrist, and stood her up. Petra stopped, as she realized, while rushing, she only took one Ender Pearl.

"You only grabbed one Ender Pearl didn't you?"

"Yep."

"Well, now I guess we're both stuck." Sitting down, Jesse crawled over to Petra, hugging her arm. "Well, at least I'm stuck with you, instead of Ivor, or something."

The two sat, (awkwardly) for over three hours.

"What are they doing?" Petra asked, obviously wanting to get down from the roof.

"I dunno." Jesse replied. She smirked as she noticed the grouchy look on Petra's face. "You being grumpy?"

"No."
"Really?"

"Yes."

Jesse rolled her eyes, kissing the nose of the girl next to her, leaving her in shock. Truth is, Jesse had a stack of Ender Pearls in her inventory. She just wanted to stay up there with Petra.'

I know this one is pretty short, but I like it this way. 

-Bella (A.K.A. Socially Awkward Potato)