New Year's Eve

"Come on Petra! You don't wanna miss the ball drop!" Jesse called for the auburn haired girl. The Order went on a vacation to New York, specially for the New Year's ceremony. Jesse planned on spending the night, hanging out with Petra, at a party her cousin was hosting. Petra groaned, basically chucking her laptop across the room. (*dramatic gasp* PETRA HOW DARE YOU)

"Coming!" Petra yelled back, her voice echoing the small hotel room they were sharing.

"You being lazy again?" Jesse asked, an eyebrow raised, a smirk appearing on her face.

"No, I was, uhh, just-yeah. I was." Jesse rolled her eyes, grabbing Petra's hand and dragging her out of the room.

"Come on! We're gonna be late! Lukas called and said everybody's waiting in the car for us!" Jesse grinned as they ran out the door, revealing a giant limo. (Yes, because of Lukas' fabulous hair.) "Lukas! You guys! I'm so glad you guys waited for us!" Jesse exclaimed, as the two girls climbed into the large limo. "'Someone', kept on making excuses for only, 'five more minutes'." Jesse nudged Petra, who rolled her eyes again.

Petra sat next to Olivia, who was in a deep conversation with Axel, and payed almost no attention to her, except for a small,

"Hey..."

Petra looked towards Jesse, who was laughing with Lukas. The auburn haired girl rolled her eyes for the third time in an hour, but this was just at the sight of the two together. She planned to confess- kiss- Jesse at midnight, but she'd probably be making out with Lukas at 12:00.

~Time Skip~

Jesse ran around Time Square, desperate to find Petra. It was 11:58, and she was planning on kissing the girl at twelve, but she couldn't if she wasn't here. "She couldn't have possibly went back to the room, could she have? We were gonna watch the giant ball drop together..." Jesse's eyes started to tear, she wanted to find her and-

"Jesse!"

There Petra was, standing right next to the fence that protected the performers from being mobbed. She was waving, motioning for the raven haired girl to come.

"5!"

Jesse ran, wanting to reach her in time.

"4!"

She wasn't going to make it, she'd have to wait until next year, only being able to watch it on TV.

"3!"

Petra reached out her arm, the crowd starting to cut her off.

"2!"

The ball, it was almost ready to drop.

"1!"

Petra grabbed the girl's hand, pulling Jesse towards her.

"0!"

The giant ball dropped, and the two were next two were next to each other.

Jesse smiled sweetly and placed her hand on Petra's cheek, pulling her closer, closer, closer, until their lips met. Not even the cheers and fireworks broke the girls apart. Petra and Jesse stopped for a breath, pulling apart.

~At the party~

Jesse walked into a spare room with the brown eyed girl "Petra,"

"Yeah?"

"I thought you-you left."

"What? Why?"

"I thought you left to go back to the room. Why, why were you so mad, when me and Lukas were talking?"

Petra's face turned red, she didn't know Jesse was watching her. "Well, I thought, I thought you liked him, and I couldn't have kissed you if you did." Jesse's eyes widened, and she burst into a fit of giggles. She grinned.

"Me and Lukas treat each other like brother and sister! That's it!" Petra turned even redder than before, which was a lot.

"Sorry, I didn't mean anything, like I was, jealous, or anything." Jesse giggled again, pushing Petra against the wall, placing her lips on the auburn haired girl again. When she pulled away, Petra smiled, placing her forehead against Jesse's. Jesse's emerald eyes slowly closed, just relaxing. Petra rolled her eyes, for the first time in the New Year. She swept Jesse off her feet, placing her on the bed, then laying down herself.

Jesse snuggled up against Petra, falling asleep soon after.

Petra's eyes closed then. She only had one thing on her mind.

This was the best New Year she'd ever had.

 Don't know why, but this took forever. Maybe it was because I was binge watching Sakura's Trick. Lol don't judge okay

-Bella (A.K.A. SociallyAwkwardPotato