Sarada's problem

okay next chapter 

don't own any videos or pictures 

*******************

y/n (pov):

i was making breakfast for me and putting food for mike.

mike come on the food will be cold" i said putting his food on the floor and me setting on the table.i heard footsteps or paws coming down from the room where he was sleeping.

" sorry y/n-chan is bean long since i sleep on a bed or a house " he said.

is oka....ahhh " i scream when i see how he look.

ahhh " i scream when i see how he look

huh what happen y/n-chan!?" he said panicking and running around 

you look like human see " i said to him and handing him the mirror on the counter,the look on his face i don't know what to do he reminds me of inuyasha and shippo.

'maybe i should speek to inuyasha or kagome about it ' i thought as i look at mike still freaking out.

"mike calm down and please sit down on the chair not on the floor" i said as he was about to sit on the floor.

" know we have to do something about does ears,you need to act like human okay." i said and i see in his eyes that he is worried about something.

" hey y/n-chan whats wrong with me,does that mean i should go to school." he said worried on the first part.

" mike their's nothing wrong with you at all,maybe some friends will help us with answering the questions we need." i said as i grab his hands together and he look happy about it. i tolled him i will rolled him in for the school that i went and where my sister is going,he left to take a bath and to sleep. 

'good thing that i still have boy clothes when i pretended to be a boy for missions and all that' i thought as i took out boys cloths.

********* morning time *********

"mike wake up it's time for school you can were anything okay." i tolled him when i walk into his room to wake him up 

"coming whats for breakfast y/n-chan" he said sitting in the chair.

" i made eggs,bacon and toast hope you like it" i said putting everything on the table and the way mike look at the food it was funny.