Date

Ok this is another chapter hope you like it.

I don't own any pictures and videos.

I made some changes on this chapter and for future chapters.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n ( pov ):

I was looking at the mirror on my room checking if I look good for the date with yaten.

"Mike do I look great for the date" I said as I went to the living room were mike was reading he look up and giveme a smile.

"Yaten will not get his hands off of you y/n-chan and where is he taking you on the date" he said lookin at me.

" well he said is a surprise and I'm totally nervous because is my first date mike" I said walking around and mike stop me.

"Look y/n-chan everything is going to be okay and besides yaten loves you no matter how much you mess up" he said.

' he's write I just need to have some confidence in myself ' I thought as I heard the door bell.

I went to the door and open it and see yaten with a yellow flower on his hand. I see that he has a nose bleed and took out a napkin.

"Here, you got a nose bleed and thanks for the flower"  I said handing him the napkin and I had the flower.

" sorry that happened it's just I couldn't keep my eyes from you and you look beautiful my flower" he said grabbing my hand and getting ready to leave for our date.

" hope your ready for some fun. I bought some tickets for the amusement park and they have a zoo, then at the night I have a surprise for you" he said making me exited for it and I look at him.

"Well what are we waiting for let's have some fun." I said running to the direction of the amusement park.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Yaten ( pov):

' I wonder how I would have such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend in my life. ' I thought as y/n drag me to the amusement park.

' I won't let anyone let us apart from us. I want to make you happy y/n.' I thought

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n ( pov ):

20 minutes later

"We're here" yaten said and saw the gates for the amusement park. 

" wow" I said with a smile and yaten gave the guy the tickets

"Have a great time in our park" the guy said letting us in and we were looking at the games around.

" come right up and try our game if you win you'll get any toy you want. All you have to do is put this 2 basketball in the basket."  The owner of the game said and we went their to see.