sarada's problem 2

Okay 2 part

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Sarada ( pov ):

'I have to get to y/n maybe she is my mom, how could she not she is caring and she has a mother oura, if she is my mom why will she leave me here she doesn't look like a mom that leaves a Child without a explanation.' I thought as I get in the portal where y/n lives.

"Here I come y/n" I said

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Sakura ( pov ):

I just woke up from my fever and went where shizune is and ask her were sarada is at .

"Shizune do you know where sarada is, I haven't seen her " I said to her and she looks at me with sad expression.

" she left to see y/n because she thinks that she is her mother" she said and I was scared.

" what? Why Will she think that I'm her mother" I said and left running to see naruto

☆ Time skip ☆

" naruto I need your help and call sasuke please" I said as I coming in to his office and he look at me with worried face.

" sakura-chan what's wrong? What happen?" He said grabbing my shoulders.

" sarada she left and went were y/n lives at and I don't know what to do I-i-i..." I was cut off from hearing sasuke voice

" sakura please calm down we will go and get our daughter, okay" he said coming to my side.

" I'm going to call y/n in case she comes in contact with sarada, in the mean time get all gear up to go" naruto said as he started to call y/n.

"Okay" me and sasuke left to gear up.

★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥ back to y/n's world★♥★♥

Y/n ( pov ):

Me and mike were going to see serena and mako-chan in a commercial for making a cake, when I got a phone call. I look at my phone and see that is naruto, I answere it.

Hello, naruto what happen? I said on the phone he explained to me what the situation is.

Don't worry I will be in the look out and I will send you a gpa to see were I am,bye I said and end the call and look at the floor

"What is it y/n-chan?" Mike ask me with a worried face

"Is just that one of my friends daughter thinks that I'm her real mother and she disappear to look for me ,she's from another world. " I said to him and we made it to the building

"Wow why will she think that your the mother?" He said opening the door for me and we went inside,I tolled him I don't know.

"If I had a baby i will never leave her or him to someone" I said putting my hand on my heart.

"Y/n-chan you will be a great mother one day, hahaha looks like your friends are a mess hahaha" he said and started to laugh. when we saw my sister,mako-chan and taiki all cover in cake.