camping trip

ok next chapter

///////////////////

( this is what he is wearing)

" their you go my mao-chan are you ready for fun?" i said as i put mao-chan on the baby seat and went to check if i had everything.

" okay i have the stroller,baby bottle,stuff bear,emergency kit,clean clothes,sunscreen and bug spray. i think that's everything." i said as i started to leave, i see mike coming out of the house.

" mike are you sure you don't want to come?" i ask him and he said he will watch the house for me.

i left my car in the parking lot so they can take care of it. i grab everything and had mao-chan in my arm.

" hey guys ready to go" i said and they nodded. we all sit down with each other the girls were in the left and me,serena and the baby's were on the right side.

"chibi chibi stay still!" don't run is dangerous!" serena said fallowing her all around and she feel down when she hit the lady with the cart basket.

" chibi chibi come here sweetie" i said patting the seat next to me and she did what i told her. serena came back to her seat.

" big sis how are you so good with kids?" she said with a admiration on her face and the girls stop playing with the cards.

" i always love baby's when i was young and i guess is mother instincts." i said as i look at mao-chan and kiss his forhead.

" you know y/n, i admire you for being a great mother and happy that you found someone to love" amy said smiling and went to read a book, the other said the same thing.

Rei explain to us were are we staying and visiting one of his cousin's kengo.

"Look mao-chan isn't it beautiful" I said to my son and he was clapping his hands happily.

♥time skip♥

"Were here" rei said excitedly and we started to walk to the road. We were talking about something, but a guy ask us if we were here to a camping trip. We said yeah and he warned us that their is a monster is here.

He left and we look at each other with worried. I was more worried about mao-chan and chibi chibi since they could get more hurt then us.

Rei went to visit his cousin and the rest of us put the camping stuff. I made everything perfectly fine for me and mao-chan.

"Yeah let's go have some fun" serena said running to the water soon the rest of us went.

"Come on mao-chan come to mommy, that's it." I said as mao-chan came swimming with his duck toy.

"Y/n watch out behind you." Amy said coming my way and I look back and see a big figure,but only to find it was yaten with a smile.

"Yaten you scared me, what are you doing here?" I said as we were walking back to the sand.

"Sorry babe, I'm here because me and the guys are filming a movie" he said kissing me on the lips and took mao-chan in his arms.

"I'm glad you came I call you,but mike told me that you went camping." He said and mina scared mao-chan with saying scary story of the men on the woods.

"Mina you made mao-chan cry!" I said and try to calm down mao-chan, but he won't stop crying out I got an idea.

(Music on the top)

When I finish the lullaby he went to sleep and chibi chibi was sleep. I look at everyone and they were smiling and relaxing.

"That was beautiful my flower, that deserves you kiss by the way you look great on that bikini." He said whispering the last part into my ear.

"Thanks yaten and stop it they will hear you" I said blushing and kiss him quickly and took mao-chan into my arms.

"Guys break time is over get back to work!" Some guy said to yaten and the boys. They look angry that they have to go back to work.

"Hey flower do you want to come with me?" Yaten said and told the girls I'm going with them.

I changed my clothes into a red sundress and put mao-chan in a stroller and begin walking with the guys.

●minutes later●

I watched the guys doing poses and many ridiculous, I was laughing so much and I could feel someone watching me.

Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder and I scream. I look back and see haruka, he look like he was about to fight someone.I stood up really fast and yaten came to my side to protect me and mao-chan.

"What the heck are you doing here, you baster!" Yaten said holding haruka's shirt.

"I knew she was here with you and came to get her,but she won't listen to me." He said and took yaten's hands away from him.

"I told her to stay away from you. I won't let you get close to her not anymore. I don't care if she refuse to or you don't want to." He said and took my hand and mao-chan with her and look at yaten he look really furious.

"I love here and she loves me more then you and you know it" he said standing up and haruka let go of me and punch yaten.

they started to fight and they had to bring 4 people to break the fight up. I went to yaten and help him up to his cabin.

"I'm sorry yaten, this is my fault" I said and heal his injuries with my healing power and everything disappear.

"It's not your fault my flower and besides we all new that one day he would have done something else." He said and I still look at my hands with guilt and he sight.

"Look I know what will make you better my birthday is tomorrow .Maybe you can make it up to me" he said and I nodded.

(I'm going to skip a lot at the phage thing)

"So your telling me that they got your cousin and he turned into a phage, and you and Serena" I said and give mao-chan the baby bottle.

"Yeah, I don't like this I feel like something bad is going to happen" rei said with a worried face and look at our friends that are having fun with each other.

"Rei I can feel it to, but we will be ready to fight for our planet and for the future that is coming" I said and she nodded and went to sit with yaten and snuggle with him and he did the same.

"I love you yaten" I said and look at his eyes and he looked at me.
"I love you too" he said and we look at the window and see the stars.