Chapter Four(Winter's POV)

(A/n: I've given up on trying to name the chapters so that's one thing.)
(Trigger warning: this next chapter will probably trigger y'all and make you hate me so I'm warning you there will be some content in this chapter that will either piss you off or make you cry)
He was so cute man I wish this bitch wasn't there. I look over at Brittany slightly annoyed as she slept. I got up off my bed grabbing my small camo pocket knife and snuck into the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the toilet and opened my knife. I took a deep breath as I slid the knife across my wrist over some old scars. I watched the blood start to run from the cut I layed the knife down and rubbed my thumb across the new cut. I then continued to cut until my vision blurred slightly. I grabbed the ace bandage and started to cover the new cuts on both my arms. I rinsed the knife as I wiped up any blood that got on the floor and on the counter. I headed back to my room as my cheeks felt wet. Was I seriously crying? Maybe I should just stay up and read. I look over at the hot topic bag on my bed. I grabbed the lip ring out of the bag and went back to the bathroom. I took out the pink ring and grabbed the spikey one out its case. I put in the spot where the pink one was and when I was done I played with it with my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw a stranger looking back at me. I took a deep breath and pressed my thumb against the new cuts on my arm as I closed my eyes from the pain. I went back to my room as I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:36 am. I layed in bed for about an hour before I finally went to sleep. It was 6:30 when my alarm went off and a grumpy Brittany smacked me in the face.
"Turn off the fucking noise" she screamed when I opened my eyes ​holding my cheek. I climb out of bed then she spotted the bandages around my arms. She gave me that look as I turned off my alarm. I ignored her as I opened my window to get some fresh air. As I look out the window I hear a women yelling at a boy.
"Alec get your ass out of bed you have school" she said which caused​ me to lift my head towards my neighbor's window across from mine. The window was open and the women was standing there pissed.
"Hey Winter, did you have a nice summer"she asked. I knew exactly who she was. She is Alec's aunt. I smile then I heard a boy's voice.
"Auntie please don't bother her I'm sure she's got better things to do" the voice said I knew it was Alec's voice. The look she got in her face before she left the window. I groan and head to my closet to grab ​some panties and bra. Brittany was giving me her signature "why.....You know how that makes me feel" face. I shrugged and got dressed​ in my new outfit. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup in all dark colors. I teased my hair then went out to my baby to put my skull backpack in the back seat. When I went back in Brittany was dressed and grabbing her backpack​. I went to go say bye to my mom when I spotted her already coming down the stairs to see us off on the first day of school. She gave me a hug and kiss and gave Brittany a hug too. Considering Brittany's parents were drunks she was like my mom's second daughter. I headed to my car and Brittany followed behind me and hopped in my car. Just as I was backing out I spotted a car pulling out of Alec's drive way and his aunt was waving from the door. I knew it was Alec that was leaving his house so I drove away as fast as I could. When we got to school we parked and started to get out the car when a car pulled into the spot next to us. Out stepped Christopher from last night. I smiled and waved as I grabbed my backpack out of my car. Brittany was of course trying to flirt with Alec's ex best friend with her eyes naturally the football snob was eating it up. I almost gagged at the sight. I started to head in the building trying not to let Alec see me. I didn't even know if he was at school yet but I sure as hell didn't want to run into him. I went to the office got my schedule and smiled at all the honor's class I had. I headed to my first class and sat in the back like normal than the boy from last night walked in and up to the teacher. He stood up there the whole time until class started when the teacher stood up to speak.
"Okay class so it seems that Mr. Thomasina is finally back from his time away" the teacher said.
"Please tell us about your time away from here Alec" he then said. I looked around the room but didn't see Alec anywhere.
"Um....well many of you might not recognizing me but....I'm Alec and well it was hard......For me and I force me to realize that I'm...... Sorry especially to you Snow" the boy from last night said. Suddenly everything came back as everyone was staring at me. I felt a panic attack start as I started breathing heavy. I scratched at the bandages that were covering my new cuts. Tears left my eyes as the whole class looked at me in surprise.
"How dare you come here. Looking like one of the gothic kids and apologize for what you did" I screamed at him as I tool off the ace bandages on my arms.
"This is what you caused, this is your fault and all you can fucking say is sorry" I screamed​as I suddenly collapsed​ to the floor as everyone went black.

...........................

A/n: sorry to end this on such a sad note but this chapter is something I've worked hard on and for once I was proud of a chapter of a story that is like what I went through