Chapter Nineteen (Alec's POV)

*one week later*
It has been a whole week since we all went to the mall and say that movie. Winter, Brittany, and Zoey are at the mall having a girls day while I'm at home with Aaron bothering me every five seconds. Graduation is in like three months and I'm so excited. I'm gonna go to a college that's only a couple hours away from the college that Winter, Brittany, and Zoey. The girls have been gone for a few hours so me and Aaron are watching a movie. Suddenly Aaron smashes his lips against mine which catches me off guard and I kiss back. We start making out as he gets aggressive which makes me rock hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and i moaned as I felt his rock hard cock press against my entrance.
"Mmmm someone is behaving himself today and isn't fighting it" he whispered in my ear making me blush. He started kissing my neck as he started grinding on me. I moaned and he started to slowly remove my jeans. He pulls out his cock and thrusts it deep in me.  I moaned loudly as he started pounding me aggressively. We fucked for three hours straight before we stopped and an hour after we stopped the girls came home.
"Omg, I have the best idea ever" Zoey said as we were all sitting in my living room.
"We should have sleep overs" she said clapping happily. Everyone agreed with her and decided that the girls will all stay at Aaron and Zoey's house while me and Aaron stay at my house. The girls ran over to Winter's to pack her clothes for the weekend and Aaron drove to his house to do the same. Zoey drove Winter's car to their house. Within 10 minutes Aaron was back and he had a lot more than just clothes. Behind him was two of his friends who were carrying alcohol. We all started partying and I actually got so drunk I forgot that I had a girlfriend and started making out with the other boys. Aaron started recording when we were all so drunk that one of the boys started giving me head as the other one fucked him in the ass. They started getting aggressive and we all took turns fucking each other. We were still going at it aggressively three hours later. By time we finished we were all covered in Cum and needed showers. Me and Aaron showered together  and the other two showered together too. It was around one in the morning when my phone rang.
"Hello gorgeous" I answered.
"Wow Alec is that how you answer the phone for everyone or just me" Zoey's voice said which made me face palm myself.
"Sorry I thought you were Winter" I say.
"Sure" she said before hanging up. I face palmed myself again and looked around the room and saw Aaron hogging the snacks and the other two making out. I went to my room and crashed only to be woken up by the feeling of ass on my cock. I opened my eyes and saw Aaron starting to ride my cock and I couldn't do anything since I was handcuffed to my bed and there was a vibrator being shoved in my ass on high. I moaned loudly as he kissed my neck and rode me aggressively. Some one started aggressively thrusting the vibrator up my ass. I got louder as I started thrusting in Aaron hard. Aaron moaned my name as he came on my chest as I thrusted harder. I was on the verge of cumming when they stopped. I whimpered when I suddenly felt something hard and very big shoved up my ass hard. I screamed in both pleasure and pain as that thing began to be thrust in and out aggressively. I screamed louder as someone started sucking my cock and fucking me harder and harder. I get louder and louder by the second as they sucked harder and began thrusting with full force causing me to cum very hard. As they got more aggressive they each took turns Cumming in and on me. I was used for their pleasure and my own. As they went on for hours and hours I was being overwhelmed by pleasure. After they were done I was uncuffed and we all fell asleep very quickly.