Chapter Nine (Alec's POV)

I can't believe she gave me head in the car this morning. I was so shocked and it felt amazing. She can use her mouth to get whatever she wanted. As of right now I am sitting in her room on her bed as she is trying to play some music. We were cuddling for the first 10 minutes but then she wanted to dance.
"Snow, what is taking so long" I whine slightly trying to get her to focus her attention on me. She shrugged and then the music started to play. The song Welcome To The Black Parade by my chemical romance. I smiled as she walked over to me and grabbed my hand and we started to dance slowly to the song. She smiled as we danced and I giggled Everytime she stepped on my foot. She smiled as I spun her around slowly. We danced until we heard the front door open and close. Winter walks down the stairs and I follow closely behind.
"Omg Winter you didn't tell me you had Alec over" Winter's mom says as she gave us a knowing smile. I smile back and hold Winter's hand as we walk up to her mom.
"Are y'all dating" she asked as she looked at out hands which were inertwind.
"Yes ma'am" I say being respectful. She smiled and gave me a hug. I looked over at Winter who looked just as confused. Her mom let me go then me and Winter went back up to her room. I started kissing​her neck trying to make her horny so we could be naughty. She laid back on the bed as I held her in my arms kissing her neck and leaving like love bites. She moaned as one of her hands came back and rubbed my crotch to tease me. I bite her neck and covered her mouth so her mom wouldn't hear. She got more aggressive trying to make me beg. I pinned her on her belly on the bed as I pressed my throbbing and growing erection against her ass. She bit her lip as she gripped the bed sheets as I rubbed her pussy from behind. There was a knock on her door and so I got off of her and sat on the edge of her bed as her mom walked into the room.
"Sorry to interrupt y'all hanging out but I was just wondering if y'all wanted snacks" she said as she brought in a tray of junk food.
"Thx mom" Winter said as she took the tray from her mom. I bit my lip as I watched winter swing her hips as she walked the tray over to the deck. She turned on her heels and aggressive pounced on me pinning me down to the bed. I bit my lip as I attempted to flip us over. She growled in dominance which caused my dick to stand ever more at attention. She strataled ​me and moaned out the moment her clit brushed against my hardening dick.
"Fuck kitten if you keep this up I won't be able to stop" I said as I thrusted up so she could feel my full hardness. She bit her lip and threw her head back.
"Then don't" she whispered in my ear which caused my dick to twitch. I bit my lip harder as she pulled out my dick slowly. She then took off her pants and panties slowly to tease me. My dick started to throb so I pinned her to the bed and slowly pushed my cock in her virgin pussy. She first screamed out in pain but I muffled it with my hand. I started to thrust into her slowly but I soon sped up. She begged me not to stop as I pounded her tight little pussy. She came at least 3 times before I was about ready to cum. She wrapped her legs around my waist tight causing me to go deeper. I groaned as she moaned and we both came at the same time. She was shaking hard as she started to ride my cock aggressively​. She sped up as she bit my neck hard to tease me.