Chapter Thirteen (Alec's POV)

Holly shit that was so amazing what we did in the car this morning. I had no clue what came over her but that was sexy as hell. I can't believe she let me do what I wanted to her too. I had to stop myself before I decided to shove my cock in her without holding back. As we walked in the building there was a bunch of cheerleaders talking about the Autumn formal. The look in winter's eyes said she wants me to ask her since it's next month and she's probably only been with Brittany as a support so it's my to make everything happen the way she is hoping for. So tomorrow I'll ask her infront of the whole school during lunch or will be super romantic. I smirk to myself as we walk to class I was carrying both mine and her books since I'm the man in the relationship. I'm so excited for tomorrow. The whole day went by slowly by time second period began I had already planned everything out. So I texted Brittany to ask her a favor.
Alec:
He can you drive snow to school tomorrow I have a huge plan to ask her to the  Autumn formal but if she rides with me it will ruin the surprise
Brit:
Sure but I want to record the surprise when it happens
Alec:
Deal

Great Brittany was on my team. The plan will come along nicely. After second period I ran to the music room to ask a few chorus members to help sing tomorrow. They agreed if I give them twenty bucks. I did and as the day went on everything was ready for tomorrow and by the end of the day I only have a few things to get and they were all gonna wow What tomorrow. As I was driving home me and Winter were singing along to fallen angles by BvB. We held hands and cuddled on the couch in my room watching Netflix and ocationally making out and teasing each other. She decided that she had enough and pinned me to the couch strataling me. She started kissing my neck as she grinded on me. As she got more aggressive we both somehow ended up shirtless. I was playing with her nipples as she moaned and got more aggressive as we started aggressively making out. I smirked and picked her up and threw her on the bed before pinning her down. I aggressively bit her neck as she screamed my name. I ripped off her bra and panties leaving her in just a skirt. I bit my lip as she unzipped my pants with her teeth and slowly took them off. Leaving me in my boxers letting my rock hard cock pitch a tent with my boxers. She bit her lip as she removed my boxers. My cock came out and she slowly licked up the shaft teasingly. I gripped her hair as she did it again. She then slowly swirled her tongue around the tip before taking me all the way in her mouth. I pulled her hair as I moaned as she sucked hard.
"Fuck baby girl your mouth feels so good on Daddy's dick" I moaned as I thrusted​in her mouth. She sucked harder as she deep throated my cock. I got louder as I came down her throat and she swallowed every drop. I bit my lip as I handcuffed her to the bed and put a blind fold over her eyes. I put a gag ball in her mouth and tightened it into place. I pulled out  a medium sized vibrating​ dildo and vibrating nipple clamps. I turned on the nipple clamps and put them on her nipples as he back arches as she moaned loudly but it was muffled. I then turned on the vibrating dildo to it's highest speed and quickly thrusted it in her right against her g-spot. She got louder and louder as she came like three times almost four when I removed the dildo and began aggressively fucking the shit out of her. We fucked for about 5 to 6 hours before getting dressed and getting something to eat. We ordered pizza and eat it on the roof. We were looking up at the stars as we were eating. The whole time she was laying against me. After about an hour her mom called her home and I decided that I should quickly run to the store a buy the stuff. I bought her some nail polish, two new chokers, studded combat boots, some chocolate and a dozen roses. Then when I got home I saw a text from Winter.
Snow:
Hey baby Imma ride to school with Brittany if you don't mind.
Alec:
That's okay baby I don't mind
Snow:
Thx baby sweet kinky dreams tonight; goodnight; I luv you forever and always
Alec:
Same to you; i luv you too forever and always

I smiled as I placed down my phone. Everything is going just perfectly. I can't wait until tomorrow. She's gonna absolutely be so happy with the surprise happens. If she doesn't love it idk what I'll do. All I know is that this means the world to me and I want to to go as perfectly planed as possible. I know Winter like the back of my hand if she doesn't absolutely love it then I did something wrong and that means it will probably ruin her day. Winter can be complicated sometimes but I know that she loves big romantic gesters like all girls do. The dream of it even if the say they don't they do. Winter will absolutely melt when I ask her to the dance tomorrow. She will now see it coming at all. Everything is perfectly ready for tomorrow and I have the perfect outfit​for this and I'm sure Brittany will make sure Winter looks her best tomorrow when I ask her. Even though she already does and always will.