Chapter 7: The Day of The Showdown ~The Practice~

Miku's POV:

The HECK?!! Why I had to be partnered with that Good-For-Nothing-Pervy-King Kaito?!! Who did this?!! I'm so angry right now that I'm gonna kill the person who partnered me with him!!

...

Finally along wait.. The time has come! The drifting clock sounds a little bit weird.. The annoying brother barge into my room and scream..! "Come on and wake up, Miku~nee!!" Mikuo said as he shaked Miku rapidly from her deep slumber. She was sleeping on the sofe due to her overflowing thoughts about Kaito being her partner for Mister and Miss Vocaloid High. "Aaarrrgghhh.. Let me REST IN PEACE for a while..!" Miku said as she playfully wriggle the pillow with her bear hands.

Mikuo then face palmed and said slowly "I don't care about you sleeping here but REST IN PEACE??! Are you serious!?" "Well, it's a he or she's fault that I felt like not wanting to wake up in reality seeing as Kaito~san's partner.." Miku replied and snuggled herself back to sleeping mode. Mikuo then pulled Miku's ear (which made her twitch) and said "If you think I like THIS paring.. You're wrong..". Later, Miku go pissed but was kicked out (LITERALLY) out of the Student Council Room. "OUCH!! Yeesh.." Miku said as she walked back to her classroom rubbing her hand on her butt.

...

Miku's POV:

Talk about being LITERALLY kicked OUT..!

...

"NO WAY!!! You serious, Miku~chan!?" Rin exclaimed as she bit her bento. Len then splattered a bit of his rice and said "But don't you think it's far more weird than you expacted!?" "YEAH YEAH.. I hate it though.." Miku said and let out a deep breathe. Luka then giggled and said "So that means.. You don't like my paring..?"

"..."

"A..ah..?"

"Said Wha..?"

"NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!?" Miku, Len and Rin said in a Unison. Luka winked and said "What's wrong with my parings..? Their cute right~?" "NO THEY AREN'T!!!" they once again said in an Unison.

Luka's PAIRINGS:

Len Kagamine <----> Neru Akita

Rin Kagamine <----> Oliver

Miku Hatsune <----> Kaito Shion

...

Miku's POV:

WHY!? OF ALL PEOPLE!? WHY LUKA!?!

...

Len's POV:

I don't know IF I should tolerate this weird behavior of Luka-sempai's...!

...

Rin's POV:

I.. I wanted to burst right NOW..!

...

(Time Skip: Practice for the Mr & Ms Vacaloid High)

"Come on Len-kun! You're like a girl when you dance instead of me you know!" Neru said and had this irked mark on her right forehead. Len got pissed and God-Knows what had happened between them. While were at it, Rin and Oliver seems perfectly fine to each other (Since their both 1st years and a little bit spoiled). But then, one of the worst fights happens to be Miku's.

Kaito: "Just SHUT THE F*CK up and let me dance!!!"

Miku: "What the---!? GREAT! NOW LOOK WHO'S TALKING, MR. GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-PLUS-PERVY KAITO!!"

Kaito: "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME BY THAT, YOU SPOILED-BRAT-MIKU!!"

Miku: "The F*CK!?! Now I'm SPOILED, HUH!?!"

And so on and so forth.

...

Miku's POV:

The F***!!! I'll definitely find out where he lives and murder him!! Wa-wait.. Never mind about the murder part.. I'd rather punch him till he spits BLOOD!! Some nice thick red fluid.. *smirks* Nyahahahahaha~!!! What a Spring Onionful PLAN..

...

Kaito's POV:

Sheeez.. When will I get along with this girl..?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Author's NOTE: GOMENNASAI VOCALOID FANS IF I DIDN'T UPDATE ON THIS STORY FOR ALMOST 3 MONTHS~!! I'M REALLY SORRY~ BUT, DON'T WORRY! I'LL FIND A WAY TO UPDATE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE~!!! SO WISH ME LUCK AND BEST WISHES FOR SOME UPDATES~!!!