Chapter 4: Miku-himesama?!!

Miku's POV:

Wow~! The days of being humans were awsome~ It was like 3 weeks ago when I started to think that I'm in the wrong world.. But.. Now.. I'll take it back~! This is the best place I'm in, in my whole life as a Vocaloid! Hahaha~ I think I'm geting the life here cool~ I wish this will never last~!!

...

Miku was sleeping soundly when suddenly her alarm clock rang. It did wake Miku out. "Why does this alarm clock keep on hurting my ear every morning?! Anyways~~" Miku said and jumped off her bed and added "Morning World~!!" she shouted out of her window. The door of her room suddenly openned and that had made Miku jumped out of surprised. And the one who openned it, of course, Mikuo. "Mikuo~niisan!!" Miku shouted at the top of her lungs. Mikuo then flicked and said with the mixed of anger and laughter "What??" "Please knock the door first before you go in to someone else bedroom!" Miku said and pounded on her bed.

Mikuo then giggled cheekly and said "Fine, fine.." and suddenly walked out of Miku's room. Miku then sigh in relief when suddenly the door of her room knock. Miku then turned out irritated yet laugh to herself. She then went closed to her door and openned it. "Morning Miku~himesama.." Mikuo said with a giggle. Miku then smiled and said "Mikuo~niisan~! I didn't mean it like litterally.." "You should better take a bath.. Breakfast is ready.." Mikuo said not minding if Miku just told him something. Miku then sigh and said "Fine.. I will.." and closed the door.

...

Miku's POV:

That's kinda weird.. Wait.. Miku~himesama?!!

...

Mikuo's POV:

Hahaha~ I can't believe she didn't even think that it's her birthday..

...

Miku then finished taking a bath, wore her uniform, went downstairs and ate her breakfast with Mikuo. Miku then looked at her brother curiously, think of why would he call her Hime-sama. "Mikuo~niisan.." Miku said while munching her breakfast. Mikuo then looked at Miku and swallowed his food and said "What is it, Miku~himesama? Did I cooked your breakfast bad?" "No it isn't~! You've cooked it perfectly!! It's just that.." Miku said then looked to her bowl. Mikuo then just became in silent and just waited for Miku to say that.. "Why are you calling me 'Miku~himesama'??" "Eh?" Mikuo then said and he almost felt like he'd go upside down.

Miku then pounded and said "Why are you calling me that! Answers!!" "Nothing~!" Mikuo said while waving his hands playfully. Miku then turned to her cute angry version and said angerly cute "Mikuo~niisan! Tell it!" "Oh~ Look! Len and the others are here! You better head to school now!" Mikuo said then stood up to his chair and dashed to the door. Miku then followed her big brother and saw him putting his shoes on. "Tell me why'd you called me 'Miku~himesama'!!" Miku said then shook her brother back and fort. Mikuo then took off Miku's grip and wen t straight to the door and said before leaving "Better get going! Bye Miku~himesama!!" and before Miku could say am=nother word, the door was shut close.

...

Mikuo's POV:

Gahahaha~!! Miku-nee really don't get the reason why I called her Princess~!!

...

Miku then sigh and thinked with a grind 'What if I bugged him at school so that he'll spill it out?? Hehehe~' and then goes out of their house. As she went outside, she really did saw Len, Rin and Luka there. They all smiled at her and she returned it with a smile too. She then went close to them. "Good Morning, Len~kun! Rin~chan! Luka~san!" Miku greeted as she went outside of her gate. Len then suddenly bowwed at Miku and said "Good Morning, Miku~himesama.." and suddenly Rin came out of Len's back then said "How's your sleep today, Miku~himesama??" then Luka said in additional "Do you want me to carry you all the way to school, Miku~himesama??". Miku then was shock and waves her arms around and around. Because of that, Len, Rin and Luka took a step away from her.