A Son Of Mars pt 2

-Percy's POV-

I hadn't wanted this at all. Here I was, chained to the wall, weaponless,  while this cruel demigod stood before me, taunting my every decision and past pain. Mocking my choices and asking why I couldn't protect myself, let alone my loved ones. I really wanted to punch his lights out.

Right after he'd said that, the only door opened and I saw four silhouetted figures in the sudden bright light. Three of them looked like regular men from the judge of it, but one figure in the middle caught my eye. The figure was shorter and had curves. A woman, by my guess.

Ah crap. Please don't be-

"Percy?" Annabeth's voice came from the group of people.

"No!" I yelled. She was here, captured and weaponless, looking for her inadequate boyfriend that couldn't even take care of her.

"I-" a guard slapped a hand over Annabeth's mouth to shut her up. Now I really wanted to punch their lights out.

The demigod with the shades that stood before me chuckled at my distress.

"So, this is the ever important girlfriend, huh? I can see why you value her. Got a nice figure and smooth curves."

"Shut up." I glared at him. 

He flashed an evil smile at me, showing his pearly white teeth. "Bring her here." He said, still smiling at me.

They practically dragged Annabeth down the ramp as she put up a struggle trying to free herself from their iron grip. The Shades dude met them twenty or so yards from my chain limit. The guards threw Annabeth to her knees in front of shades. I couldn't hear what they were saying but when I saw him slap Annabeth, anger boiled inside me.

"Do. Not. Touch. Her." I said loud enough for them to hear. Their conversation continued as if I didn't exist. The guards released Annabeth and I thought that was a good thing. I countered that thought when he slapped my girlfriend again, and her grunt of pain broke my heart.

-Annabeth's POV-

The slap was hard, but I managed to not crying out in pain. When the guards holding my arms behind my back released me, I looked back up to that scum's smirking face, and he slapped me again. This time I lost my balance and steadied myself with my hand as I grunted.

Holding my bruised cheek with my hand I heard Percy say something deadly calm and threatening to the man standing before me. He ignored Percy, got on one knee and roughly grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. I felt something near my chest and glanced down to realize it was his hand gripping the v neck of my shirt. He smirked and yanked it over my head on one sick, slick motion so I was shirtless. I gasped and he slapped me again and Percy started yelling and yanking at his chains, trying to get to me even though he was much too far away to help.

One of the guards behind me yanked me into a standing position and Mr. Evil ugly face motioned to another guard. A second later my pants were pulled down to my ankles. I let out a muffled scream in terror as Mr evil's eyes grazed down my body in lust.

The perv grabbed the front of my bra and out of nowhere, his other hand came up holding a knife. I thought he would stab me but instead, he sliced my bra clean in half down the middle. I screamed in horror. I was completely bare on my top half.