Lillian

A/N so this is a classic "meet percabeth" story. Hope you like it, tell me if you think I portrayed a character wrong. Enjoy!

"All hail Lillian, daughter of Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty."

The campers knelt in my direction as my mother's claiming symbol hovered above my head. Just hours before I had arrived here at camp half blood and now I had a family. A pretty sixteen-year-old-looking girl walked up to me.

"Hey I'm piper, the cabin leader for Aphrodite." She stuck out a hand to shake mine. I took the handshake and returned her friendly smile. "After the camp fire, find me and we'll get you a bunk at the cabin."

"Alright, sweet." I replied. Piper hurried off to some friends of hers and what looked like maybe a boyfriend. Good going piper, he's got the looks.

My bunk was a standard wooden bunk bed with pink laced sheets, nothing too fancy; but exactly what I liked. Our cabin did a nightly "family check up" to see if anyone had any new gossip, or a new boyfriend or girlfriend. After piper introduced me and I tried to learn the names of a few of my siblings, it was time for lights out.

What an interesting place.

***

I woke up the next day at exactly 6:54 to the sound of preppy girls trying to blow dry their hair and do makeup at the same time. I laughed and rolled out of bed, then went to grab my new camp t-shirt and my clean pair of skinny jeans. After a dash of eyeliner and lipgloss, I was ready to start a new day. (and a new life for that matter)

Breakfast was delicious. Who knew summer camp food could taste so good? Maybe the gods helped, I'm not sure. All I know is that honey smoked sausage never tasted better that morning.

Halfway through my scrumptious pancakes a blonde girl sat down next to me and introduced herself as Lacy, my sister. "How old are you?" She asked me after I'd given her my name.

"I'm seventeen."

"Cool. I'm fifteen."

"That's cool." I said before I took another bite of my sugary breakfast.

"Piper assigned me to take you on a tour of camp today. So maybe after breakfast we could get started on that."

"Yah- dat founds grape" Lacy giggled at my attempts to talk with my mouth full. I almost choked trying not to laugh.

After I finished we decided to go around in a circle, starting with the archery range, and ending with the strawberry fields. Half way into my tour we reached the sword arena.

When I walked inside there was a guy that looked around my age, hacking away at several dummies and doing tricks with water and other cool, impressive stuff.

"And that, is Percy Jackson."

Ohh, so here's the guy that saved this demigod camp like, a thousand times. Gosh, my cabin was right, he was fine. Jet black hair, ripped arms and a visible six pack. There's no way this guy was single. In fact he could probably get any girl so he had the pick of the litter.

Lacy wanted to go, telling me she'd seen him practice only about a hundred times, but I used the excuse of never having seen a demigod in action before.

I'm pretty sure she knew I just wanted to stay because he was attractive, but she shrugged and left, telling me that she'd be at the climbing wall.

Percy hacked and whacked at every dummy in the arena. He was sweaty and panting when he finished his routine.

There were a few other people in the arena, a big girl with thin brown hair in a pony tail, a satyr, a few nymphs and a girl with blonde hair.

Not wanting to intrude, but also wanting to get to know people, I made my way down to the front row where the people were either sitting or standing.