Thank You

Title says it all folks. Im getting tired of this fandom. Seriously don't hate me please. The Percy Jackson books have carried me through life as nothing else could have. I'm literally who I am today because of Percy and Annabeth. But there comes a time when you realize that the world is bigger than the book you hold in your hand, or even the phone in your pocket.

All I'm trying to say is that yes, I'm a true fan. I own the first two pj series in hard cover. They're  sitting on my book shelf in my room as I type. I don't plan on selling or donating them soon- heck I'll probably read them again next year and in college. This fandom is one of the greatest out there. The art is so well done, the members- just such love and humor. If ever I need my smile, pj content is where it's at.

But as I said, there comes a point where you realize a fandom can't carry you through your whole life. Yeah it can help you have a smile, but it can't give you a high school diploma and free scholarship. You've gotta work.

Now I don't want this to be a "inspiring message for people who need to focus on life" no. That's not at all what this is meant to be. I only say this stuff because that's what's on my mind, and they're the reasons for my leaving this fandom and essentially, this book.

It's been great, it really has. But I'm pretty much done.

Thanks for everything Percy, I love ya so much man, you don't even know.

Also thanks to you for reading this sappy story. Love everyone, even if I've never spoken a word to you. You're pretty cool, so go slay the world.
You can do it.

Lots of love for ever and ever,
Kitty 🐱