Edgar Frog // 2

"What do you mean by that?" you growled at the boy that was supposed to be your boyfriend

"Exactly what I said. Is it that hard to comprehend?" He looked you right in the eye. "You don't know a fucking thing. You're always assuming shit!" he yelled.

You came over to Edgar's house to hang out and have some fun, but apparently he already had company when you saw Star and him laughing and watching movies like they were best friends. You aren't normally the jealous type, but it was hard not to get a little irritated when he was spending more time with her than you. You assumed that it was because he likes her more, and when you voiced that, he got furious.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" he asked. You knew that you probably should, but it wasn't your fault that you got upset with him for that. You wanted to say something, but tears fogged your vision, and you weren't able to keep them at bay. You turned around with your back facing him so he wouldn't notice, but it was too late.

"Don't cry," he whispered. His tone changed drastically from what it was a second ago, and so did his softened features.

"I-I just get so jealous and insecure sometimes. I'm sorry," you choked out, holding your head in your hands. He kissed your forehead and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"A girl as beautiful as you shouldn't be insecure. I love you, (Y/N). I love you so much. I'm sorry for getting on your nerves today," he said caringly. A small smile appeared on your face.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions." He wrapped his arm around your waist and the both of you walked out of his room and into the living room.

"Star, I wanna spend some alone time with my girl today. I'll see you around," Edgar said as she stood up from her place on the couch. His hand never left your side, and you felt safe in his arms like that. Star nodded her head in an irritated manner and left. You wondered what you did to make her so bitchy, but decided not to think about it as you cuddled on the sofa with your boyfriend.