Chapter Nine

(HANNAH'S P.O.V)

    "Thanks guys. I have never actually celebrated my birthday before."

The boys are stunned. Louis breaks the awkward silence,

      "Why don't we eat then?"

I sit down and begin to eat.

       "What was that loud noise coming from your room this morning?" Niall asked, stuffing his mouth full of bacon.

                                              "It was nothing." I said.

After I said this, Louis kicked my injured ankle. 

                                      "OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Louis said, 

                                                     "I'm sorry. Are you ok?"

 I just couldn't take it anymore. I threw my boot off and held my injured ankle. 

                                 "What happened?" Niall asked as he was propping my ankle up on another chair.

"Its definitely sprained." Liam said.

I began to cry. My ankle hurts like hell.

" I'm taking you to the hospital." Zayn said, putting his shoes on.

I couldn't speak cause of the pain I was in. Great, my birthday present is a sprained ankle. We went to the hospital and i got an air cast and crutches. I only have to use the crutches for a week. THANK GOD!! As soon as we get home, the six of us sit around the living room.

                                 "How did this happen?" Zayn asked.

I reply,

                "I was getting ready this morning, and i fell while getting ready. I'm sorry that I'm such a pain in the butt."

Louis knelt down in front of me. I look into his deep blue eyes. They look similar to mine.

                 "Hannah, you are not a pain. Your our daughter and we love you.'

I smile at them. I know they are lying to me. My biological dad told me he loved me , but that was a major lie. He beat and raped me; He has done much, MUCH more. Since then, i have never trusted a single person. 

Niall said, trying to make me feel better,

                  "We can still celebrate your birthday." , He smiled.

(11:00 PM)

              "Here is your last present." Zayn said, as he handed me a small box. This box was wrapped in light blue, sparkling paper. I opened the box and froze. It was a light brown teddy bear. Its eyes were the same blue as Louis'. After all the other presents, a iphone 4s, DSI XL and a laptop, nothing compared to it. I have never owned a teddy bear.

               "We hope you like it." Niall said.

I was speechless,

                "I love it. Thank you so much."

I began to yawn. It has been a long day. I pick up my crutches and head up to my room and go to bed.