Chapter Twenty- Three

(Liam's P.O.V)

I froze at Hannah's words. How did her dad get her number in the first place?

"He won't hurt you." I say as I pull my beautiful daughter into my arms, trying to calm her down.. It hurts me to know that she is this scared. 

"Hannah, Lookat me sweetheart.

She looks up at me,

"I love you Hannah."

"I love you to Liam."

The two of us get up and see Louis. I know that will cheer her up.

(Louis' P.O.V)

I was awake but chose not to open my cause the light hurt. My head felt like it weighed a ton. I feel so drained right now. Then I feel somebody take hold of my hand.

"Is he awake?" I knew imediatly that it was Hannah. I slowly open eyes and say, pained by my throught,

"Hey."

Liam asks,

"How are you feeling Lou?"

"Like I just got hit by a Semi Truck."

"I was so worried about you Louis" Hannah said, giving me a light hug, knowing that im sick.

I suddenly begin to feel light headed. Liam saw it in my eyes.

"Lets go Hannah. He needs to rest." 

As they shut the door behind them, I fall back asleep, wanting to feel better.

(Hannah's P.O.V)

Liam shuts the door behind us. He goes into my room and I go into mine. I then realize that Liam still had my phone but I dont care. I get out my song book and write/sing a song that I have been working on,

"Because of you, I never stray to far from the sidewalk, Because of you I learned to  stay on the safe side so I don't get hurt, Because of you I find it hard not to trust me or anyone around me, Because you..... I am afraid."

"Did you write that Hannah?" I quickl;y turn to see Niall at my door,

"Yeah i did." I said, becoming a little red from Niall hearing me sing.

"That sounded absoulty amazing Hannah." (Niall)

"Thanks Niall." (Hannah)

Niall smiles as he says,

"Lets go and eat now Hannah. I think Harry bought Nandos."

The two of us walk downstairs and sure enough, Harry Bought Nandos.

HEY GUYS JANETHAWKINS7 HERE. I AM GOING TO TRY TO GET ONE OR MORE CHAPTERS UP TONIGHT. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR.

-JANETHAWKINS7-