Author's Note

Hey guys, JanetHawkins7 here. There is only two chapters left in this book. This book was something i started in science class last september because I was bored and look where it is now. I am so blessed to have such amazing readers like all of you. I offically have finsihed writing the hard copy of the thrid book yeserday and I cried. I spent over a year of my life writing this series and its finally over. I am so sad.But this is only the begining for me in my writing journey. I have a few people I want to thank:

Casperh:  I have never spoke to you but your story is what giave me the idea to write this book series. Thank you for everything.

OhYeahMashton:  Wingless was one of the best stories I have ever read on Wattpad. I loved it so much, im writing a prequel(ITS ON HOLD) for it. I want to thank you for giving me the oppertunity to write Life is A Battlefield.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............................................................................................

YeseniaGarcia8:

No words can describe how gratefulI I am of you. You are one of the only people to love my story as more than I do. Your Support in my writing is something I will never be able to repay you for. You comment on every chapter, message me about the story, and we are even writing a story together. Im Fighting For Life is a story that i would have never wrote without you. If we ever met in person, I would give you the biggest hug I have ever given anybody in my entire life. Thank you for being one of  my best friends. Maybe we could skype sometime. :)

and thank you to everybody who has every read my story. You all have a special place in my heart.

-JanetHawkins7-