CHAPTER 8 - Hunter.

****
I was in the car for 10 hours and I felt tired. I see an hotel so, I get a room and sleep.
The next morning, I get up. Get ready and go. It felt good when I finally see the poster of Beacon Hills. My phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I respond.

"Hi. It's me, Aurora. Where the hell are you? Your brothers told me that you were in a city" Ugh, my brothers can keep a secret!

"Am in Beacon Hills, to see Deaton. But don't tell my bro's that I told you this." I already had dark circles under my eyes. I was in front of the house of Derek and Peter. "Sorry, I have to go."

"Ok, but please. Be causious" Like always, Aurora cared about me.
I open the metalic door who was heavy. Derek of coursly attacked me, he probably though I was Deucalion's pack.

"Lucí? What are you doing here" He helps me get up.

"I am staying in Beacon Hills for a few days, and I had no place to stay." He becomes human.

"An sorry, and yeah. I can sleep on the couch." I mean, I was ok with sleeping on the couch but, he acts like a gentleman.

"Yea, thanks Derek. Now am tired." I put my shoes just besides the bed and enter in the bed, I fall asleep really fast.
       _____________
Derek's house, 10:05 :
I open my eyes. See my phone. I had 10 calls of Stef and 14 from Damon. What protective brothers...

"Hello Lu" Says Derek.

"Oh, Hi. Since when your awake?" Derek was an early bird before...

"Since 5 hours, your really cute when you sleep and I made you coffee!" I take my shoe and throw at him.

I took my breakfast, I was in the shower. I get out and put this.

I get out of the bathroom and see 2 guys

"Oh, Lucí. I present you Scott and Stiles. They are part of the pack. Guys, this is Lucí Salvatore. She is a Werecoyote." The guys looked stressed.

"Derek, I have to go, see Deaton

"Derek, I have to go, see Deaton. Do you know were he is?"

"I know were Deaton is, if you want I'll take you to him" He looks at me.