CHAPTER 2 · Brothers And Sister ·

_____________

"It's impossible, Lucí is dead..." I was weak, but i could talk.

"Stef. Rememer when you said to me when father died? You said that you woud kill for me. You said that you loved me. Damon, you always liked pancakes. You call your own pancakes *Real Food*."

Damon and Stefan were whispering, the only thing that i could listeng was, i am not sure it's her. Then i just had to do one thing. My eyes were of a special color, that only Stefan knew.

 My eyes were of a special color, that only Stefan knew

Stefan looked at her, she knew it was her. Blue eyes for a Werecoyote it's not usual. Very rare.

"So it is you..." I didn't know what Stefan was thinking, he was immobile.

Damon looked me with none of expression.

"You live like a Legend." Stefan close his eyes. And make me remember.

I missed him. My brother. My twin... "I love you, and i forgive you." I said weakly.

"How could you forgive me?"

*FLASHBACK*

I heard a noise. In the room upstairs. I slowly go up.

I see Stefan, drinking the blood from my father. I run away. A coyote is in front of me. I scream. My brother comes. The coyote almost killed me.

"NO! Lucí!? Please, am sorry. Am sorry. AM SORRY! Please, come back...." He holds me with a big strengh.

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

"Because we are family." Damon almost cryed. But didn't, he's always scared to show his emotions.

"How the hell your alive? I saw your dead body." I din't know how to explain.

"I was temporarly dead, but the first time hurt." I was so scared to say what i was. "Am a Werecoyote. Stef." Vampires and Werecoyote's are deadly for each other.

"That's not possible. Werecoyote's are extint..." In my case, was special.

"I don't know why, or how. But i am." I shifted. My brothers saw me shifting.

"Woe, so you are a Legend?" Ha, that word

"Woe, so you are a Legend?" Ha, that word. Legend. Maybe.

"You have blood? Your kiding?!" That smell, blood. I was a wolf, but it became stronger and stronger...

"Damon! Bring her a bag of blood! You must be craving..." And it was true, am maybe a Werecoyote, but, we still like blood.

Damon used vamp speed for search for a bag. But i was craving, Damon gived me a bag of blood. And i drinked it in a few seconds.

"I never saw somoene drinking so fast..." Damon never changed. He was the same.

"Well, am sorry, but. I have to go." Those words, Stefan became sad.

"Wait! You could stay with us...?" That was the nicest thing they ever said to me in 100 years.

I was hesitating, i was scared. "Ok... thanks."

"Remember your my twin. I would always help you. And Damon two." I hugged Stefan,i needed it, after 100 years.

Stefan lived me in the guest room. That it was maybe going to be my official room. I needed to rest. So, i puted my pyjama's, and I entered in the bed. I fall asleep.

Author's Note:

OMG! Second episode :D  I feel proud, true, wasn't a lot. But, in the next chapter, Kai Parker is going to enter in action ;D The next chapter would be up today :)

Ba-Bye, kissesssss!!!