CHAPTER 10 - Lost.

•••••
It was morning, I didn't feel like I wanted to do anything today. I felt sick, Klaus enters in the room.

"Get ready, today your gonna meet my family."

"What?!!??NO I don't wanna move from here!" He goes and comes back this time, with a water bottle. He let's the water on my face.

"Their it goes, your finally awake! You have 2 hours." Ugh, am tired of him.

I go to the bathroom, and get in the shower and get ready.

(That's what she's wearing)I webt downstairs to eat breakfast, I made me some cereal and eat them

I webt downstairs to eat breakfast, I made me some cereal and eat them.

"Deer, finally ready! Let's go." I took my leather jacket and put it.

We are in a bar, waiting for the family of Klaus. Suddenly 2 guys and 1 girl appear.

"Hello Nik!" Says the girl. "Hey Niklaus." Says a hottie guy "Hi Klaus! Who's this beautiful girl?" Says the other boy.

"Brothers and Sister I present you a Were-Coyote and her name is Lucí. Lucí this is Kol, Elijah and Rebekah.

 Lucí this is Kol, Elijah and Rebekah

Rebekah and Elijah

And Klaus and Kol.

"So you are like a werewolf but in Coyote version?"

"Yep." I take a glass of bourbon. "Sorry, I have to go to the bathroom." I went to the bathroom and their was a window.
This was my opportunity to be free. I was hesitant for a moment. And I finally leave a letter in the bathroom and go through the window I howl for Klaus to hear me. It was dangerous to be here. And I wanted to see my brothers. I want to kill Klaus.

Third person PVA:

Lucí was running the faster she could. While Klaus was reading the letter.
Klaus,
I can't be with you. I want revenge, and I will kill you for killing Elena. It's a promess. See you around.

"Klaus, what happend. Where is the girl?" Rebekah questioned her brother.

"Lucí is gone. And knows that I killed Elena for the ritual." Klaus was devasteded. "And she promessed me that she would kill me" .

"Nik, am so sorry for you." Said Kol and Elijah.

"I need to find her."

Lucí PVA:
I was running the most fast I could.

•••••
2 days later :
I finally see the Mystic Falls poster. I call Damon.

Damon : Hello?
Lucí : DAMON! I escaped, it's me your sister!
Damon : Where the hell are you! I want to find you.
Lucí : In the Mystic Grill. Now.
Damon: Ok coming. Am calling Stef.

I hang up. I was in my city. Safe.

Damon and Stefan look at me, I just go hug them the most strong that I could.

"We missed you, are you ok?" I just had to say one thing to say.

"I wanna kill Klaus for killing Elena."

They look at me shock.

"But Elena is alive".

••••

Hey everyone! I wanna explain why the hell i mixed the last seasons with the 3 and 4.
In my story, Kai and Klaus were doing the ritual together. It means that some things who are in the 6 seasons are going to be in this timeline. Hope you did undertsand! Kisses bitchis and love you🐵