CHAPTER 11 - Bloodlust FINAL.

••••

"What? Where she is?!" I couldn't believe it.

"She is with Aurora. In the Grill." I enter in the Grill and see Aurora with Elena who looked a lot like Katherine.

"Ah, Stefan. Who is this?"

"My twin"

"Does she knows about you know."

"Vampires?" I say. "Yes"

"Ok, and what are you?" What a curious girl. Nice.

"Werecoyote, am like a werewolf but in a form of Coyote." She looked shook.

During the whole time, Aurora looked bad. But, Elena was Cool, gentle and beautiful. At the end, just Aurora and I where on the bar.

"Let's go, it's really late. And am tired." Aurora takes her stuff and we where on the road.

Aurora transforms her eyes and canines.

"I hear someone behind us." I already knew that sent, Klaus Mikealson and her whole family.

"Now." I transform two.

"Deer, we know that you won't won this fight" Says Kol

"Really? Look." I bite Kol and Elijah. They scream of pain. "What did I say?".

Rebekah try's to put a stake on my heart but I put it on her heart. I break the neck of Klaus.

"We have to take him to your brothers" Aurora was taking Rebekah and breaking her as the same for Elijah and Kol.

I take Klaus and Kol and Aurora takes Rebekah and Elijah. "Let's go".

Third perdon PVO:

Salvatore House, 01:37am :
Lucí puts Klaus and Kol into in a cell sane for Aurora who puts Elijah and Rebekah into the cell.

"What do we do now?" Aurora cleans her hands.

Damon and Stefan are in front of the girls with serious looks. "Who did you put in there."

"Not of your bussiness." Lucí puta herself between the door and Damon.

"The Original family?! Seriously? Am not taking care of them." Damon goes take his bourbon.

"Neither am I." Says the poor Stefan.

"Ok."
••••
Lucí's PVO :
Salvatore House, 10:05 :
I wake up thanks to screams from Rebekah, so I get ready and go down stairs
"Could you shut up?" I day to the young lady. Klaus show me his eyes and try's to break the door.

"Why can't I heal Kol!?" He try's again to break the door. Poor big bad wolf.

"Because it's Were-Coyote bite, abd you can't breake the door because their is a barrier of Sorber." I make glow my eyes and he calms down but after, hit the door.

"I will do whatever you want. Just let them go" It sounded good.

I enter in the cell where Kol was and give him my blood same for Elijah. And let them go. Klaus jumps on me and I beeak him a leg.

"What a bitch, love." I become completly uncontroled and

He laughs, just looks at my frozen eyes

"Don't play with the devil, love" He breaks me hand and he bites me

"Don't play with the devil, love" He breaks me hand and he bites me. How I said vampire bites are fatal for a Were-Coyote. I scream as much as I can. After that their is just black.

••••
Klaus POV :
I just bited Lucí, I felt guilty. Because their wasn't a cure. She screams as much as she can. She faints.
"STEFAN, COME HERE." I say to Stefan.

"Why are you- LUCÍ what did you did to her!?"

"I killed her."

••••

HELLO everyone🤓
Their is going to be a volume 2, and of coursly Lucí isn't dead. I know this volume 1 is really short, but in the next one their is going to be a LOT more detail. It means the next one is going to be longer😏

See ya around and piss out😘😜