CHAPTER 5 - Hey Sister!

*
That voice, I turn around to sée who it was.

                           *That voice, I turn around to sée who it was

It was my big sister.
She always take care of me; i though she was dead.

"I suppose your surprised." Oh damn, surprised? I was shook.

"Sis? You came back? What the hell doing here?" So many questions without responses.

"I heard you were alive. Thanks to a little friend. Derek. But, I though was good time to come back."

"Aurora, you shouldn't be here." Aurora, was like my Sister. But she isn't my biological sister. "It's dangerous."

"Peter is dead. He isn't a threat anymore. So, I wanna ne with my bestfriend, sister."

*FLASHBACK*

Thé house was in flames, I could hear the scream of a witch. Aurora was running. I was too. My eyes glowed like fireI was an beta.

"Aurora! You won't hide for an eternity." His voice was full of rage.
I attacked him. And he was even more mad.

He hurted Aurora, and that. Make my eyes red. I though I killed him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Ok, you'll stay in my room. And. Derek?" I took my bag full of stuff to train. And punched Derek in the face.

"I'll take that as a thank you." He laughed I laughed. I couldn't hate Derek. Never. He was my friend. A close, one.
     ______________________

Aurora and I we were in the room, putting some clothes in my closet. I missed her so much, she was always there for me.

"Hey, this is fun." I said finnaly.

"I missed you too. So much happend. "For example that am an Dark angel."

"Wait? What!?" I didn't understood her words.

     ______________________

Heyya! Did you like the chapter? It was kind of short but, the next one will be SOOOOOOO LOOOONG.

And,
HOLA MALEWE, TE HE PUESTO COMO AURORA!
If your not Male, forget that.

Whatever!
Ba-Bye!

~Maya