The cursed spring of the Drowned Prince?

My curse .... And we had just met them and I had already fallen into some water.. I changed into my curse. I tried to stay down as long as I could so they wouldn't see me,but I let go of my breath and the air bubbles popped when they reached the surface.I slowly
stood up in the pond with tears in my eyes. My long white hair was soaking
wet but covered my face.I ....I looked up at Everyone that had gathered in the living room. They all had their eyes wide and mouths open wide,could probably fit a watermelon in them. I moved my long hair out of my face and said "I'm so very sorry you had to see me like this" my voice sounded like a guys...I got out of the pond and stood on the grass. "You also went to Jusenkyo?" Ranma asked. "Also?? What? And y-yeah....We did.." I glared at Karu. I ran towards Karu and hugged him.Since I was soaking wet and hugged him which will also make him wet,he turned into a black piglet."BWEII!!BWEE!!BWEEI!" He scratched my face which hurt..A lot. "HOWS ABOUT YOU GET KICKED INTO THE AIR?!?!" I ran outside and kicked him into the air. I turned around and said "I apologize for all the drama we have caused in just a few moments that we had been here and If I may ask Ranma Saotome, what did you mean by 'also' that you went to Jusenkyo?"," Well me and my pops over there also went to Jusenkyo and are cursed as well." He said glaring at a panda."A-a panda?!" I questioned him.
"Wait so how did or,why did you and Karu go to Jusenkyo?" I heard a stranger say."And whom might you be?" I looked at him curiously
"Ryoga Hibiki.." He looked a bit flustered since he was kinda turnin pink.I might as well just tell them the whole story..

~Flashback~
After my family passed it had just been me and Karu...As the new owners of the dojo we had to train and get stronger for our challengers. We went all around Asia to famous training grounds and trained.Then we came upon Jusenkyo... A short period of time after we got onto the bamboo poles I kicked Karu and he went into the drowned piglet one.As for me when I was trying to land on a pole it broke cause somebody broke it.Then I jumped off the broken stick and found myself into the Cursed spring of the drowned Prince..

~End of flashback~
"That must have been horrible" Akane said in a worried tone. "It is...and my brother always wants to embarrass me when I'm in front of people, so he would try to splash water on me...to only know the truth....The awful truth.."
"Well at least you don't get chased by girls and boys" he said sarcastically.
"I'm guessing you turn into a girl?"I questioned him..
His expression gave away the fact that I was correct."H-how did you know?"
"You said you get chased by girls and boys,so I just presumed that you turned into a girls and by questioning how I knew I must have been correct?"
"Yeah.." He responded."And yes I do get chased by girls....but boys? Heaven's no" trying not to sound desperate in any way,shape or form.😅
Just then Karu came back and fell onto the grass in the backyard. He was still in his pig form.... I got up and went out into the yard ,picking him up I noticed he was passed out.Probably from the high fall,"Sorry to be of annoyance but may I have some hot water and somewhere I can lay karu?" I asked kindly. "Sure" Kasumi got up,"I'll get you some hot water" Kasumi said as she walked to the kitchen."And I'll show you the guest room" Akane offered I thanked her as I picked up my bag and followed her.When we made it to the guest room there had already been a Matt layer out so I put Karu under the blanket and waited for the hot water."So ...how is life with ranma?" I asked Akane,she looked puzzled "hmph....sometimes he's a jerk and a pervert". Kasumi came and gave me a kettle with hot water, "thank you Kasumi " I said as I poured some water on Karu."Good night Y/N" Akane said as she left the room.."Good night Akane.."
Then pouring the rest of the hot water in my head,I turned into my original girl self.
-In the Middle of the night-
quietly leaving the room and snuck down the stairs.I went out to the the porch and jumped high enough to land on the roof. I never really got sleep since the day my parents passed..."hey Y/N ....you doin ok?" I heard someone's say as I looked in the direction.It was that stranger..."yeah I'm fine....Ryoga was it?"I asked him as I rested my head on my arms. "Mhm" was all I got in response..... I moved my hair so that it would cover my face,I was ashamed of still being this way And we had just met the Tendos as well as the Saotomes...feeling as my hair had been pulled back into possibly a ponytail.When it had felt like it was done I looked back to see that it was Ryoga who had put my hair into a 'ok' ponytail but I respect him for trying.He had tied it with another bandana very similar to his...Snapping out of my thoughts I smiled at Ryoga."You shouldn't be sad and hide behind a curtain of hair...y-your very cute when you smile"he smiles nervously and blushed . I must say he did look really cute when he blushed wait-what ?!?!can I really like this guy?!?! I -I just met him there's got to be something wrong with me I'm probably crazy...  No one Ever called me cute before ...but of course girls called me but I was always called cute as the guy never has a girl though it really flattered me.My eyes widened and my face got hot all the sudden."T-thanks"

This Feeling....

What is it?.....

I feel like I'm falling....

Am I?....Falling in Love?!?!?