{A/n}please read this! It effects the story![Progress update]

Hey reader-chan! I do hope you enjoy this story! I am currently working on the next chapter, where you and ryoga encounter the ghost cat! But this won't be the first for the tendos and saotomes!In the end of the episode I know ryoga runs off, so maybe ryoga could run off somewhere and reader chan finds him and takes him to her and Karus house.
- So I'm gonna add a few things to the story, as well as its plot.I had currently thought that maybe Ranma should also crush on reader chan!
- Y/n will find out about ryogas transformation and know about p-chat sleeping with akane, so she will be hurt ;-;
-I'm really debating on this idea but again, it's just a idea.I was thinking to maybe make reader has suicidal, like she may have previous scars from her cutting herself from her struggles.Maybe she may even do it again when she finds ryogas identity.Though this topic is very unsettling I may not include it.
-The ShiShi Hokodan move( aka the Lion Roar Shot), where ryoga will be upset with the reader and cause her to fall under a Great Depression.She will result in confining herself in her own rooms and refuses to do other activities.Nora will come along and they will duel again , where reader chan has mastered the ShiShi Hokodan move and is incredibly
strong with it.Another possibility, Karu may encourage reader chan and she may try to snap out of it.

So those are the plots and climax of the story.Funny how I'm reading back my old chapters and their a mess ;-; sorry they were my first chapters.But now I hope my writing skills have improved since the previous chapters.Again thx guys for over 500 reads! I never woulda thought I'd actually get this many reads.Thanks again and Thanks for reading! Cya next chapter~!