Relaxation Gone Wrong?! {Request!}. pt 1

This chapter(s) is based on a request asked by  @SerenaMoonFlame Enjoy! sorry it's super late, I had a major writers block but time to time I pitched in a bit.Sorry again guys

     Im deciding to do two parts: whereas the first part is finding You in that state, and the Second part is getting the antidote.

-Y/N's pov-

I was just trying to relax.. That's when... It happened.
-Time rewind!-
Ryoga and I had gone to the Saotomes and Tendos residence, and currently Ranma and Ryoga were 'training'.
"Ah crap what did you two do to this place?!" I said yelling at Ranma and Ryoga who had been "training" in the back yard... Which had turned into a complete disaster.They both turned to me with derpy faces, facing my scolding expression.

"It's just training Y/n, calm down!" Ranma talked back to me.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!" I yelled at him as he and Ryoga shrunk down a bit.

"Ah we're sorry y/n! right ranma." Ryoga said with an apologetic look.

"Well I'm gonna take a bath, Ryoga make sure he doesn't try to do anything! I've heard plenty of stories from Akane!"

"WHAT?!" he and Ryoga both said In Unison as Ryoga had attacked Ranma and the both of them engaging in battle again.

I sighed as I walked to the bathroom holding my garments and Bucket with soaps. Opening the Bathroom door I set my stuff down and closed the sliding door with my foot, stripping down of my clothes and sitting into the warm bathtub.I sighed of relief as I laid completely back, my body being engulfed with water as I closed my eyes,relaxing.I guess I relaxed to much and fell asleep.But when I woke up I was In shock.

~No ones POV~

The window slowly opened to Shampoo with a evil smirk on her face, taking out a jusenkyo spring water essence pouch and ripping the top open, pouring the substance into the bathtub.But of course not knowing who was actually going to be Y/n in the bathtub..

'Now dat girl Akane is out of way to dear Ranma!She become ugly Toad! She never love him the way I do! Hahahah!' She thought as she jumped out of the window frame and out of the Tendo residence.Y/ns head had slipped underwater, bubbles of air emerging from under its surface.Y/n's arms started flaring out of the water, trying to grip the bathtub walls to pull herself up.She was successful, pulling up her bare chest out of the water gasping for breath.

"What the hell happened?!.. Huh?! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Y/N's Scream echoed through the Tendo Residence,everyone rushing to the scene (but you were cautious and grabbed a towel to cover le boobies [lol]).

"Y/n WHATS WRONG?!" Everyone said in unison, then they... got there attention on my tail... my Mermaid tail.

"What?!" Akane Said getting a closer look.Kasumi being the wonderful older sister she is,kicked all the guys out of the way, they all had major Nosebleeds 😑 especially ryoga ... perverts But Kasumi, Akane and Nabiki came in to get a closer look.

" do you know how this happened y/n?" Akane asked with a concerned tone.

" no.. I got in the Bath and then the next minute I became like this.."

"do you think someone put a jusenkyo spring packet in the tub?" Kasumi suggested.

"But who would do that?" -nabiki

"Shampoo." Akane said, her tone and expression becoming a one of hatred.You hope she'd never look at me like that ever.

"Shampoo?" You asked

" a crazy chinese amazon chick who's got a thing for Ranma as well." Said Nabiki.

Shampoo? Who was shampoo?

"Wait but why would she do this to me?" You asked them

" Better yet was that even meant for you" Nabiki indented.

This whole Situation pissed you off! You decided to get out of this form and pulled your tail out of the tub, and sitting on the ledge. You grabbed a bucket and ran it with cold water and splashed it over yourself, shivering at the cold sensation.But you still remained in your mermaid form.You started to panic.

"what?"

"Oh goodness she's not changing back!!!!" Kasumi hollered.
"URGHHH! IM GOING TO SHAMPOOS PLACE RIGHT NOW!" Akane yelled and slammed the bathroom door closed when she left.

"WAIT- Akane!!" Nabiki And I called out to her.

You can't just go after her! You have no legs! What are you suppose to do??

You sighed.
"Actually, I've always wanted to be a mermaid! Scootch over Y/n!" Nabiki said as she began to strip her clothes.

"Nabiki! You can't just go in what if there's no cure?!"

You almost fainted at those words..
"Gee... really helpful guys..." you sulked and sank into the water.

"I'm sure there is, but I guess I could wait. Just don't drain the tub!" Nabiki said as she left the bathroom as well to probably go stuff her face with snacks...

"Oh dear we can't let anybody in the bathroom until this is over.." Kasumi said as she put a hand on her cheek. You sighed and wished this would end soon.

"HAVE YOU NO SHAME RANMA?!" Ryoga yelled outside the door as the bathroom door almost opened. I yelped and sank down further into the tub and looked at the door. Akane came up from behind to two and hit them square on the head.
"AH! AKANE THAT HURTT!!" Ranma yelled as he growled up at Akane.But with her Demonic terrifying expression she clearly won this battle.
"RANMA! YOU PERVERT! AND YOU TOO RYOGA!" She yelled.
"Uh.. A-Akane you don't have to yell so loud" I dared to say. But wait.. this Shampoo girl is the one who did this to me? Do they know her?

"Hey guys, you guys said you knew Shampoo? Shouldn't she have like the antidote or something?"

Akane, Ranma, And Ryoga looked a bit dumbstruck. Had I done something..?

"That's right! Isn't she your other fiancé Ranma? Why don't you go over and ask her for the antidote??" Ryoga asked while looking over at Ranma with a Sly angered expression.

"Hey hey hey! I can't just go over there by myself! She'll try to do something to me!" Ranma Scooted back a bit as Akane Growled behind the two.

"Well geez Ranma, I'm not asking for much here!" I yelled and threw a soap bar at Ranma but he managed to dodge it.

"HEY!"

"Yeah Ranma just go seduce your fiancé and I'm sure she'll give it to you! Just go get married and this will all be over" Ryoga shrugged as the sly look on his face remained.

This was going to be a long day..