Is it even possible...That i do??

-In the Morning-
Y/N pov

I woke up next to Karu (still snoring away in his dreams) he looked so peaceful.Even if sometimes he's a complete jerk I love him more than anything....He's the only family I have left.I carefully got up to not wake him up the glanced  at the clock.It was still pretty early,almost 6 am when I had gotten up and changed into the other pair of clothes I brought in my F/C bag.(Karu was still sleeping so it was ok for me to change in the room) Stepping out of the room and heading towards the kitchen I thought that someone must have been awake.Maybe Kasumi,but I was wrong I happened to only be the one up."Maybe I should train....or watch the sun rise.....maybe I'll go train hopefully they won't mind if I use the dojo". Wondering around there house I finally found the pathway to the dojo.It was a little smaller than mine but that doesn't matter,I walked in and started right away with some kicks and punches.

-Karu pov-
I woke up to see that Y/N wasn't by my side."*yawn* maybe she's on the roof?" sitting up from the bed I got up to see where my sister went.First I checked the roof, kinda odd I thought she would have watched the sun rise.Then I checked the dojo and saw her sitting up against the wall as she tried to catch her breath."Have a nice work out?" She looked at me then her eyes widened."Heh...yeah it was tiring alright" she said as she got up,"Sorry I kicked you into the coi pond ..."She gazed shocked at me as if she was shocked by my words."It's ok and I also apologize for kicking you into the air making you knock out when you landed.." She replied.I was knocked out?!?!? From,her kick??? kill me please.It wasn't long before Kasumi woke up. Y/N asked if there was anything she could do before everyone else woke up. on the other hand I just layed there on the porch looking at the sky.I Actually didn't want to leave here...Its kinda nice living with other people....more social and your able to do other things and have fun..I must say it's very lonely at home with just Y/N....Maybe I could ask her if we can get a dog or something.

As time passed everyone finally woke up,We all had breakfast(which was pretty good). "Here's our number" Y/N gave Kasumi a slip of paper."If anything you can just call us,and I'll be sure to call if I find p-chan again" "Ok " Everyone replied."Wait-...." I walked up to Ranma and Ryoga ."Maybe...I could come sometimes? I want to improve my martial arts and I think you guys would be of much help to teach me!" I smiled at them hoping that they would say yes."Sure,why not" Ranma said to me as he folded his arms behind his head.Ryoga just nodded in approval(even tho it wasn't his house but whatever he would be teaching me as well).I was looking forward to all these new people and maybe even friends.

-Back to Y/N pov-
"C'Mon Karu,we better leave now so we can make it home in time for dinner.." I waited by the gate."Yeah yeah I'm comin".Then we were off,I was able to glance at Ryoga and smiled at him.Hopefully that wouldn't be the last time I see him,he was cute...Out of no where me and Karu got splashed with cold water."Well I guess it'll take us less time if we were in our cursed forms." I said as I scooped up Karu"BWEEI?!" Then I jumped onto the the Tendo dojos wall and started jumping from roof to roof until we got to our house.The whole way home i wondered when the next time we would see ryoga or the tendo's...DANG IT!!!! I fell for him...

-Ryoga pov-
When Y/N and Karu had to leave I was kinda bummed that they had to go.Y/N wanted to return the bandana I let her use but I wanted her to keep it.Hence why,I don't know why I wanted her to have it...maybe to remember me? Hopefully we would meet again.Then when we were saying bye to Y/N and Karu,karu walked up to me and ranma¨Maybe...I could come sometimes?I want to improve my martial arts and i think you guys would be of much help to teach me!¨ he then smiled at me and ranma.I was suprised but yet pleased,maybe that ment that Y/N would come back to see us.¨Sure,why not¨ranma responded in a slight annoyed tone and i had just nodded my head in agreement.Then they were off,As i watched Y/N  leave she quickly glanced at me and smiled.Even though she was far away i felt warm...then we saw karu in his pig form being held by Y/N in her cursed form,jumping roof to roof.Hopefully i see you again y/n...

Hey guys sorry its a short chapter ^^; but i try to upload or work on the story whenever i can really in and out of school.So hopefully you guys like this story and will stick with me and continue to read! Thanks for reading