And so it begins...My heavy heart

Hey guys even tho the song is not from the original anime but it does help set the mood in the story .

I called everyone to the living room...It was finally decided that I'm going to start my training and travel,go to training grounds,learn new techniques,to get my mind off of you...Ryoga...Snapping back into reality I look at the table..."You all must be wondering why I have called you here...it's a simple yet hopefully understanding reason....." I took a deep breath and tilted my head down "Mr.Tendo.....Mr.Saotome...Everyone...I .....I wish for you to take care of Karu and the dojo for me.." W-WHAT?!?! Everyone yelled. I looked at Karu who was sitting beside me ....His eyes....Stop....Don't give me the look....They quivered and sparkled as if to tell me 'don't go....you can't leave me....your all the family I have..' "But for what reason do you wish to leave Karu in our hands?" I looked at Mr.Tendo."I want to travel and train! I need to learn new things...Do something with my life....I need to be able to protect my little brother...That's why I need to get stronger ....But I promise I will visit here and catch up on things.."Everyone was just looking at me but one thing that caught me off guard is when I saw Karu crying.....Its been so long since I've seen him cry...I felt so guilty ....."I'm sorry Karu but on the other hand maybe Ranma and everyone else will still train you...and I know they will take good care of you..." I pulled him into a hug and he let out soft sobs into your shoulder.

"Well in that case,we would be honored to watch over Karu" Mr.Tendo had a bright smile of acceptance. "Thank you so much Mr.tendo"' you said as u bowed at him.¨again...Im so very sorry karu....¨you got up and picked up your heavy backpack.It kinda looked like ryogas but it was your F/C (favorite color) really one of the reasons you were going on a journey was to get your mind around to see if you had actually fallen for the lost boy...It must have been a mistake....I couldn't....Not after all the chaos in my life....

"Well...I shall take my first steps into my journey" Everyone was up in front of their house and I stand in front...

"Thanks again for watching over him for me...hopefully he does not become of an issue,if he does I give you permission to hit or slap him" I giggled."HEY!!" Karu yelled while his shoulders became stiff.

"You will be safe right?" Akane gave me an worried look.....She's...worried about me?...on the other hand ranmas expression could tell me that he couldn't care any less that I was leaving...Wow that made me feel so much better 😒

"I will Akane...thanks for worrying ....means a lot" I gave her an eye closed smile.

Then ryoga came out of who knows where with his backpack on.I gave him a confused look,so did everyone else."I hope you don't mind if I come with you and plus i think I've stayed long enough,it's good to get back on the road!" He responded to our puzzled faces.

Great ....well if he did come I could make a stronger bond with him and get to know many more things about him.Of course I would have to lead the way but I guess it wouldn't kill me if he came along....Even if I was trying to think about my feelings..

"Sure" I gave him a smile and he stood right next to me...Hopefully this would be an great journey...maybe he could even help me train a bit.
[ok A/N real quick! This may be weird but don't think it's so weird it kinda just popped into my head and it's mostly because your 1/2 boy...so yeah... .3. Sorry XD]

I quickly kissed Karu and Akane on the check. "Sorry bro! Love ya and thanks for worrying Akane no one else besides Karu has worried over me! Really do appreciate it ! Don't worry it's not a kiss of death~!" I ran...well We- ran to the gate and waved back at them...Akane was blushing and had her hand over the cheek I kissed her on. Ranma was glaring at me..heheh I knew he liked her ...Chicken

"See ya soon!" Me and ryoga yelled in unison before walking out the gate. I'm happy that I would get to go on an trip with ryoga....DANG IT WHAT AM I THINKING?!?....I really have fallen for the guy....well he kinda was my type....just minus the no sense of direction...Ok that was mean ....whatever..

So sorry for the short chapter! .3. See ya next time and thx for reading like always! ✌️😊