+ Before I Start +

Dear readers,
Hello everyone, not I've come to notice that when ever I have a new, new reader I don't introduce myself, well to all the new readers, halo my wattpad name is DCPFUDOR or you can just call me author~chan always welcome for new readers. You don't just to read this book, check out my account for more books like this. Hope you enjoyed spending time here!

Know to all my fellow readers. Is it okay if I use + this now it looks kinda weird to decorate a title with that. Anyway hey everyone, welcome to the new story! Yay, can't wait to write more on Zenix, figure Zenix wasn't noticed that much. Well lets changed that and give him a spot to shine!

Just wanted to write this before I get real serious and start the story, again you know the drill if you want to make a cover for this sorry, I know the photo looks super boring, you don't need to tell me XD

But just wanted to say thank you for all the great support you give me and encouraging me to write more of these fanfics, I enjoy writing them it's like a hobby of mine, not again I might not update everyday, Basie of certain things, school, chores, I don't know can't be bothered. I know right I'm super lazy.

But I'll try to make lots of time to make sure I update and to know I'm not kidnapped or anything. Now enough of these boring detail let's get on with the story, so sit back relax and most important thing is.... Enjoy!

Author~chan out