+ Chapter 11 +

A/N: hey sisters! Here is the chapter I promised to published soon, when I was supposed to write it I started panicking because it was almost bedtime, I had heaps of homework and just watching YouTube a lot as well XD, before I go there is a music video for this chapter. Enjoy!

+ Notes +
Y/N- Your Name
F/F- Favourite Food

Your POV
As I woke up from my slumber my head was feeling funny, I sat up and blink away to fizziness. As I realised this wasn't my room, I started to panic and wondered what happened last night. What I only remember Zenix... That's right Zenix, he kidnapped me! Oh my Irene what am I going to do, am I going to die? Get kill?! Oh dad must be really worried.

All my thoughts ended by a door opening with a tall figure as it is was still a little bit dark I can tell it was Zenix. I start to back up more and hit the head of the bed, he sat next to me and rubbed his hands on my legs his face filled with satisfaction.

Zenix- finally, I have all of you now my darling Y/N

You- don't touch me!

Zenix- I guess your hungry right now? Hm?

You- a little bit

Zenix- great! I'll cook you F/F!

He kissed my cheek and left the room, I wiped his kiss of my cheek with my arm rubbing harshly. I went and looked around again there was only a locked up window. Dang it! I could've use that as an escape, actually it was really obvious I know Zenix would cover that for sure so he won't let me escape. But again I really need to get out of here.

There was a knock on the door again, there stood Zenix with a plate of F/F on a tray with a glass of water. + or drink of your choice + he sat near my legs and place the tray down near me, I looked at it, it doesn't seem any different, the colour isn't different, but how am I supposed to know if he put something that could kill me in this.

Zenix- Y/N don't be stupid, I would never put something poisonous in there...

He grabbed my chin in between his fingers, and caressed it.

Zenix- I would never hurt you, now eat up I have to go something for a moment

As he left I went and started eating F/F, it was really good, just how I liked it. How does Zenix know it's still my favourite, like I could've liked something else now, but I still love F/F that's the only I like about Zenix the other things... not really. As I was done, Zenix came back and brought a set of clothes.

You- okay, shoo! I need privacy

Zenix- aw! Why can't I just stay here

You- cause that would make you more of a creep when you already are, now sram!

Zenix- okay! Gezz woman

He laughed and walked out, as I changed into light grey pants and a simple black tee/shirt, I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Now I know how other people feel when they get kidnapped, they get kidnapped against your will, I guess some of them hurt them, and some just really obsessed. I gave a sigh and felt a presence beside me.

Zenix- what are you thinking about dear?

You- and why do you need to know?

Zenix- because, you belong to me

You- never in a thousand years, not even for bucks, I ain't a gold digger

Zenix- fine don't tell me

Soon he rolled onto me pinning me down on the bed, he's face buried in my neck and just laying there, my legs started to become numb along with my feet, he picked me up and placed my fully on the bed and went back to laying next to me. I can't fight back, I'm to scared on what he would do. I started to become tried and started yawning loudly.

Zenix- Y/N you should take a nap

You- can't make me

Zenix- I don't care got to sleep, here I'll put some music on, and you better go to sleep within the song... or I might as well put you to sleep by force

You- you wouldn't

Zenix- don't try me Y/N and hush

+ I've been loving Selena Gomez and her recent song only you for the thirteen reasons why, I have not watched it, I don't have Netflix or Foxtel or whatever it's on. But I have heard it's a really sad show. +

Looking from a window above
It's like a story of love
Can you hear me?
Came back only yesterday
I'm moving farther away
Want you near me

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

Sometimes when I think of her name
When it's only a game
And I need you
Listen to the words that you say
It's getting harder to stay
When I see you

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you
All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you

This is going to take a long time
And I wonder what's mine
Can't take no more (can't take no more)
Wonder if you'll understand
It's just the touch of your hand
Behind a closed door

All I needed was the love you gave
All I needed for another day
And all I ever knew
Only you...

As I song ended, I heard Zenix light snores on my skin, my arm reached for the phone. As I got it I scream with excitement inside me, I went out of YouTube and when on the phone app, and went to the key pad calling the police. Before I could do that a hand beat my to pressing the call button.

Zenix- what on earth are you doing?!

You- nothing!

He flipped me, I was on my back and him on top of me.

Zenix- you can never escape, NEVER EVER NEVER! And don't try to ever...

Dang Zenix cal, down, no need to get yourself in a knot. I had a lot of assignments to finish, it was a lot but I was able to survive it like it was a survival camp.
Author~chan out