+ Chapter 8 +

A/N: this took me forever to write, sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

+ Notes +
Y/N - Your Name

Your POV
Next day was the weekend, I woke up peacefully and sat up and sat against the headboard. Taking a deep breath in I got out of day and walked to the bathroom, freshening myself and walked the kitchen. I already saw my dad flipping pancakes on a pan, he turned his gaze to mine.

Dad- morning Y/N

You- morning!

Dad- how did you sleep?

You- well, hey dad?

Dad- what is it?

You- would it be alright if I got out with some friends?

Dad- well, okay... only if you come back at 9 sharp

You- thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I ran to my dad and wrapping my arms around him, earning his arms around me and hugged me tight, like I was a stuff toy. I sat on the table and placed a plate of stacked hot pancakes in front of me, I drizzled syrup and + any topping +. As I finished I walked to my closet.

You- well I'm not going there to impress anyone, so I might as well just wear something comfortable

I grabbed some black leggings with a cream coloured sweater, I tied my hair into a high bun and brushed my teeth. I put perfume on myself leaving an aroma around the bathroom, I walked back to my room and grabbed a handbag placing my phone, money and extra hair ties. I looked myself in the mirror and nodded to myself, I waved to my dad and left.

I walked to the mall and waited outside and looking at the time on my phone, 12:49 I sighed and decided to wait a little longer. I tapped my foot on the floor and waited impatiently, 1:15 I stood waving side to side until I saw Aphmau with this were wolf guy.

Aphmau- Y/N! Sorry we took so long

You- it's okay! I was waiting anyway, but anyway who did you bring?

Aphmau- ah! Okay, Y/N meet Ein, Ein meet Y/N

Ein- hey

You- hi

Aphmau- so... did you go in yet?

You- no, because I don't have your phone numbers so I don't know if you came in or not

Aphmau- but should we go on and eat something? Or maybe walk around?

You- I'm up for that

Ein- I'm okay with that

Aphmau- then lets go!!

She giggled happily and walked inside, we followed after her walking in store to store back and forth and back and forth. We took a stop and to an ice cream plus sundae store, as we walked in we ordered what we wanted and sat on a table.

You- so what are we doing, when everyone gets here?

Aphmau- o, um, when everyone gets here we are going to the arcade and then we are watching a movie

You- sounds good + feels good 😉😉 get it?... no? Okay +

Ein- who are we waiting for anyway?

Aphmau- well were waiting for Katelyn, Kai and....

Zenix- Zenix the man!

We looked at Zenix who was smirking at me, chills went up my spine as he sat on the chair. The waitress came with a tray with our orders and walked away. We all ordered sundaes and started eating, I felt a hand on my lap and and thumb going back in forth, I swatted his hand away and him giving a low laugh. I glared at him and kicking his leg.

Aphmau- I wonder when Katelyn and Kai are coming

Katelyn- maybe, Katelyn is here right now

Aphmau- OMG Katelyn your here!!

Katelyn- so I guess this is Y/N, Aphmau has told me all about you

You- hello

Kai- SORRY I TOOK SO LONG

Aphmau- nah, no need to worry Kai, anyway since we're all here, we don't we got to the arcade now?

You- sounds awesome

As we all walked, I felt Zenix's arm wrap around my waist as we started walking. I slapped it off and I swear I heard a growl from him, and tighten it more on my waist and I dealt with it. As we got to the arcade we all spouted into groups. Kai with Katelyn, Aphmau and Ein.... me with Zenix, we all went to different places.

Zenix- where do you want to go darling?

You- somewhere away from you!

Zenix- aw! Don't be like that, maybe I should win you something, come on!

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to these machines where you win something by grabbing it with this claw. All the toys were tiny kitties, I stood next to him as he put a coin and started playing. He bent down and got the small cream coloured kitty out and handed it to me.

Zenix- my friend Gene use to call what was his kitty, maybe I should call you it to

I handed me the stuff toy, it was small but not to small. I lightly smiled but then frowned again.

Zenix- smile Y/N... or else

He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the wall, I felt so small against him. It's weird that no one saw him doing this to me. He got his fingers and lifted my head up to see his deadly brown redish eyes. Tiny whimpers escaped my lips.

Zenix- + whispers + my dear, dear Y/N you have no idea what you do to me

He went to my neck and felt this wet water, I closed my eyes tight as he brought it up to my cheek. I opened my eyes and wiped off the saliva on my sweater, he started chuckling and tucked my hair behind my ear.

Zenix- someday, you will love me

I ran off and spot Aphmau with Ein playing air hockey. Zenix catches up to me with a smirk on his face, Aphmau and Ein stopped playing.

Aphmau- I think it's a good time to go to the movies right now

We called Kai and Katelyn and walked to the movies.

Why does this happen... why?

I can't wait for the next chapter.... question, is my books getting shorter or are they good as they are?
Author~chan out