+ Chapter 29 +

Your POV
I can't feel anything... these past few months I've been feeling nothing but emptiness. Maybe it was because I was bored... no, maybe it was because I wasn't taking care of myself... no... it was because he isn't here... ever since he went. I'm not myself anymore, I haven't had time to be myself... I became a whole different person. I am not the Y/N that I once was.

I am not sane anymore, I am not happy anymore, I am not sad anymore, I am not Y/N I am someone else, someone who is sad, someone who is depressed, someone that is... broken. He isn't there to make me happy, he isn't there to make me feel noticed, he isn't here to make me feel myself.

Those times I was with him, I was able to feel something that I didn't feel... love. I liked him as a child, but I went away from him. It's was my biggest regret of my entire life, I wanted to go back so I change the whole thing. But there wasn't going back.

Everyday I felt something missing, something that I needed. I wasn't ever happy, yes I was around people but not the happiness that I wanted, yes it made my laugh and smile. But for some reason it wasn't the happiness that my body wanted.

I guess I might as well read a chapter that I never read out loud. Or even my whole entire life...

As a kid I always wanted someone that can love me for me, someone that can brighten up my whole life from my darkness I was living in... yes it might seem that my life was alright but it wasn't.

As I met Zenix I felt myself I didn't have to do anything to make him like me... two peas in a pod we were so close to each other, we respected each other and was there when the time were difficult. I was able to be free from my thoughts and my life. He made my life a life that I never knew that I could have ever.

When I moved, I was pretty excited to meet new faces and make new friendships with others, interact and be social. But made Zenix mad, upset, sad and mostly lonely. And I could admit I couldn't really go all through those years without Zenix in my life cheering me on. We hardly called each other, I tired to... but he never answered I guess he was that made of me for leaving.

As I went to school yes I made friends. People would tease me and ship with other guys, but I never liked them. They were nice and seem a dream guy to date. But my body never wanted that. I wasn't able to have close relationships with others just because I didn't like them... like that.

Nobody knew I felt empty inside, I never told anyone about my life I was never that close to my friends, that asked for my number one time but I always decline... mostly because I wanted to wait for the right person to come into my life. But then I remember that he isn't here anymore to be that right person.

When I heard we were coming back, for some reason I was so desperate to come back. As I did, I never saw Zenix as I came back... until at school, I saw him Zenix. My mind wanted him, but my odd denied him... I didn't know what I really wanted.

When he kidnapped me and all that I realised it was him that made me special, I realised that I started to like him during the time together even if he was insane. I guess he was facing the same things as I was, he couldn't hold his feelings. So his mind took over his whole body,mine wouldn't done the same but I guess I didn't.

But my mind has been changing everyday I didn't see him. My whole body was changing. My eyes see differently, my words, my actions, I was becoming... insane.

I was becoming insane about him...