+ Last Chapter 30 +

Your POV

Y/N...

Y/N...

Y/N...!!

I sat up and hit heads with someone, I lightly giggled and rubbed my head. Aphmau rubbed her head as well while sitting on the floor laughing, I lifted the blanket and got out of bed and helped her up. She sat down on the bed and smiled at me.

Aphmau- hey I have really, really, REALLY exciting news for you... I can tell you but I can show you wear something nice

You- why?

Aphmau- trust me I bet you wanna wear something nice

As she left my room and closed the door, I lazily walked to my closet and put on a simple shirt and leggings and ankle high boots and tied my hair into a ponytail  and walked out the door and saw Aphmau leaning against the wall with Teony and Katelyn standing with her.

Aphmau- you ready to go?

You- yeah let's go

As we started walking and walking into a park all around us was tress bushes and other people running around or walking. As I looked down on my feet and kicking rocks and other things I suddenly bumped onto someone, I fell onto my butt and looked up.

Tears started to form in my eyes and the person bent down and sat on my level, holding something in his palms he lightly touched my face and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up to see him...

You- is this a dream?!

Zenix- no it's not

I grabbed him tightly and pulled him towards me bringing him in a never ending hug.

I'm really sorry I couldn't really think of anything... before I start on the next book there's gonna be an important message.
But shoutouts to
@Coolgirl5455
@LildaArts
@BestShipperGirl
@Queenisbee87
Cause I couldn't do their tags they tagged me in... I'm so sry!! Hope you can forgive me
Author~chan out