Chapter 06

~ Noah

When I met Zeisha, I felt something for her. She is strong physically but not emotionally. She is tackling with her nightmares  inside but displays herself great  outside. She won't tell me but I know. I need to save her so she can save me. 

She gives me hope that maybe she would be the one mending my broken heart. I know she hides her difficulties behind her smile because thats what I do too. I know its too early but I am in love with her. When I saw her, I knew it was love at first sight. I wish she could love me too but I know she needs time. It's all new for her. I don't have family. I don't have anyone and the person I loved betrayed me. But Zeisha is my Aspiration. My hope for future. But now it doesn't matter who hurt me or broke me down, what matters now is who made me smile again. Zeisha. My heart skips a beat whenever I see her. I like spending time with her. Maybe I should meet her now.

I took out my phone and quickly typed a message but deleted it as an idea came into my mind. I should surprise her.
I quickly dressed myself in blue faded jeans and black t-shirt and leather jacket. I make myself extra presentable  to impress her. I knew her address from one time when I asked her at school. I got into my car and drove to her home.

As I arrived at her house, I knocked few times and a beautiful middle aged woman opened the door.
"Um. Do I know you?" Her mother asked curiously.

"Hello Ma'am. I'm Noah Adams. I'm a friend of Zeisha. Can I meet her?" I asked politely giving her a charming smile.

"Oh you are her new friend. Of course darling you can. Go upstairs. Her room is on the left. She spends her all day in there. Making sketches. listening music and watching movies all the time. Thank god you came. Take her outside or something."
She babbles with a sad look on her face letting me enter her house.

"Sure Mrs. Evans. I didn't tell her that I was coming to meet her. I wanted to surprise her." I muttered.

"Aww. Thats great honey. Off you go to her room. And tell her I am going to work and the house key is on the table. And mister no funny business."

She ushers me to her room and leaves to get to work. I quickly run to her room and knock. It was unlocked but its not polite to barge into someone's room. I knocked a few times again but got no answer.
So I slowly opened her door and peeked in. She was not in her room so I entered inside. The sound of shower running was coming from her bathroom. She must be taking a bath.

I settled myself on a couch and took a look around her room. It was neat and tidy with all things placed perfectly. After 15 minutes of waiting I got worried and knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I knocked again but got no reply. I got really anxious so I opened the already unlocked door of her bathroom and what I saw made my heart shattered. The girl I love was lying on the bathroom floor fully clothed with a cut on her wrist and her blood spreading everywhere with the water flow. I immediately went to her and tried waking her up.

"Zeisha. Please wake up" I shook her while calling 911. They received the call after some rings and I told them to arrive here as soon as possible. Soon an ambulance pulled up and settled her on a bed in the ambulance. I went with her also taking her phone to call her mom.
I told her mom the hospital name where Zeisha was being taken and she told me she would be there. I couldn't see Zeisha like that.I don't want to lose her.What happened? Why did she try to kill herself? Many questions entering my mind. 

We arrived at the hospital and she was taken to the emergency room as I waited outside. What will I do without her? She cant leave me like that. I didn't even tell her that I love her. I thought as tears welled up in my eyes and I started sobbing. I heard a women shouting which sounded familiar.

"Where's my daughter? My baby where's she? She was shouting and bawling causing a crowd to gather around her. When I saw it was Mrs. Evans I quickly called for her.

"Mrs. Evans! Zeisha is here. She is in the emergency room." I said in a loud voice.
She immediately perked up as she saw me.

"Noah! What happened? Where is she?" She asked frantically.

"When you left I went to her room and found her lying unconscious on the floor. She cut her wrist. She has been taken to the ICU." I explained.

"What!! My baby cut her wrist. Why?" She shrieked and cried even more. I couldn't take it so I quickly hugged her patting her back.

"She'll be okay. She's strong." I muttered calming her down. 

Two hours had passed and still no one had told us about her. Melissa (Zeisha's mother) was still crying. Even I couldn't hold my tears from falling down. After some time, the doctor came up to us.

"Are you Ms. Zeisha's mother?" The doctor asked Melissa.

"Yeah I'm her mother. Doctor please tell me what happened to my daughter?" She asked agitatedly.

The doctor had a sad frown on his face. It made my heart beat very fast. Bad News.

" She cut her wrist ma'am. It was a deep cut. She damaged her veins. She must have fell too because she has a moderate head injury. Something hit pretty hard on her head." The doctor explained.

"What does it mean? Is she okay now?" I asked him.

The doctor sadly shook his head.

" I'm sorry" My life stopped. NO. She can't leave me. She was my only hope. My love.

*******************************

~ If you liked this chapter, then Vote and comment below.