Abandoned Mall

"Colby I don't want to be arrested!" Colby was trying to convince me to go overnight at an abandoned Mall with him, Sam, Corey, Devon and Elton. "Please (Y/N) it'll be so fun!!" I sighed "Ughhhhh fine" Colby laughed in victory and we started heading over to Eltons.

"Okay everyone ready?" Elton asked "No...." Colby looked at me and chuckled "You'll be fine!".

Once we got there, there was a wall to climb Elton went last but Colby helped me "Step on the barrel then the plank of wood and I'll pull you up" Colby explained I did what was asked of me and got in with a tiny cut from the wall. "Right let's head over here!" We all followed Elton.

By the end of the night we begged Elton to leave and he gave in the moment we heard a gunshot and a scream we got to a door that was open earlier and now it was closed. "The door is closed!" Corey whisper yelled Elton pushed through it and saw a bright blinding light "SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT" Elton sighed "I'll take the blow for this one!" I ran in front of him "No you won't I will" I told the sheriff what we were doing and they got away with it. As for me well Colbys face was telling me what was going to happen I have been sitting in this cell for 34 days and counting, my sentence? 3 years but I'll get there Colby constantly visits me and makes our relationship stronger.